Ford

bgrch1350

Banned
Reaction score
I'm watching the OSU game right now. They started 2 post players(Allen/Solomon) b/c Hammonds was sick and their 1st 4 points were made by those 2 and they were dominating the boards and then Ford yanks those 2 to go back to his stretch 4 lineup and Olivier is dominating now but they are struggling on the boards.

The guy is just a terrible coach. He just can't get away from the 4 guard lineup. If he makes it past this season even with that contract, it will be shocking.

Forte hyperextended left elbow in the first half. Started the 2nd half but only lasted about a minute or two.

OSU has gone to the post more this year than any in quite some time. The plan pregame was to start Allen and Solomon, sub early and get Olivier in. There were only 3 bigs available as Hammonds was sick and Ibaka isn't ready.

Foul trouble with Solomon contributed to Ford going small in the 2nd.

OSU has gone to the post more this year than any in quite some time. The plan pregame was to start Allen and Solomon, sub early and get Olivier in. There were only 3 bigs available as Hammonds was sick and Ibaka isn't ready.

Foul trouble with Solomon contributed to Ford going small in the 2nd.

Yeah...but Hammond isn't playing so as soon as he comes back, they will go back to their usual stretch 4.

Poke State about ready to get beat. Down 56-51 with 1 min to play. GM has been on 10-0 run.

Ags lose in OT. Frankly, I'm a little surprised they hung around as much as they did without Forte....even though GM isn't very good.

End of the game...4 guards and one post. Typical Ford. Typical lost.

I thought Juwan Evans was a McD's guy? He really seems to be struggling shooting the ball or is he just a bad shooter?

George Mason started the season off by losing at home to Colgate then lost at Mercer...

George Mason started the season off by losing at home to Colgate then lost at Mercer...

So, you're saying Poke State should be thankful they are not playing Colgate or Mercer???

:ez-roll:

Ford is an amazing coach. He needs to stay at Okie State forever.

Back