Future of Moser

3ccxgnl.jpeg

^Working on the coaching thread already.

Until then, per Trilly, Hurley + DePaul = positive momentum.

Sidenote: I need a little more experience posting pics here. On Scoop, I typically just drag a pic and drop it. Doesn't work as well here.

I hope this is a troll, lol. Otherwise, DePaul is more dysfunctional than I originally thought.

Edit to credit Topher (not sure how I missed his post)

McDermott to Ohio St ... Moser's alma mater opens up ... smoke there?

Last edited:
Edit to credit Topher (not sure how I missed his post)

McDermott to Ohio St ... Moser's alma mater opens up ... smoke there?

I could see it if Creighton wants to pony up. Creighton is a better job than Ou rn for everything except coach salary.

Just saw that PM is a guest on the new episode of Teddy and Gabe's pod that is set to drop today. Can't wait to hear him play all the hits.

Why go on a this podcast if you have one foot out the door?
Coaches do media stuff like this all the time, regardless of whether they are happy or looking to bolt. I'm sure that regardless of his plans, he wants fans to think he is in it for the long run. And I think this interview had been in the works for a while, I think they said on an episode a couple weeks ago that they were working to get him on.

Good interview. Touched on quite a bit. Sounds like NIL didn’t really get going much until this past offseason, and he is hoping for more. Makes a lot of sense.

He mentioned he is bought in here but what else would he say. If he gets an offer he likes better, then I’m not going to be surprised if he leaves at this point.

Wish they would have asked about the incoming class, and what we may be looking for in the portal.

Why go on a this podcast if you have one foot out the door?
Most of us have looked for jobs while still holding our current one. You do your current job to the best of your ability until you land the next one.

If he's looking, he's also trying to do his current job to the best of his ability, just in case he ends up staying. Gotta respect that.

I wish him no ill will. I want him to be happy and successful. I also want OU to be successful.

Most of us have looked for jobs while still holding our current one. You do your current job to the best of your ability until you land the next one.

If he's looking, he's also trying to do his current job to the best of his ability, just in case he ends up staying. Gotta respect that.

I wish him no ill will. I want him to be happy and successful. I also want OU to be successful.
This is it, no more needs to be said. If he ends up leaving and everything he said in interviews and podcasts ends up as a lie, so be it.

Regardless of what happens with moser, I’m not sure what we can expect from OU basketball. With the limited resources we give the program, we will never be relevant again in this brave new world.

This goes way beyond a head coach. We need a new arena. We need a bigger NIL budget to compete against our peers. We need fans to show up Every home game. If moser leaves, who the hell would want the OU job knowing teams like tech, TCU, all SEC teams, etc have more resources and commitment to their programs.

Regardless of what happens with moser, I’m not sure what we can expect from OU basketball. With the limited resources we give the program, we will never be relevant again in this brave new world.

This goes way beyond a head coach. We need a new arena. We need a bigger NIL budget to compete against our peers. We need fans to show up Every home game. If moser leaves, who the hell would want the OU job knowing teams like tech, TCU, all SEC teams, etc have more resources and commitment to their programs.

I agree. The program is lagging behind in every way.

I think it starts with NIL. Most players will play in a shithole like the LNC if the money is right. No coach will be successful with a bummy NIL set up, however.

Back