Henzo....

boomer0187

Reaction score
Now that Barnes is off the table what are our chance with Jones, and Lamb? Didnt really think we had a chance with Barnes I take it as a positive still because it still gives us exposure. Also I hope Clark sighns tommorow.

Go Sooners!!!

Now that Barnes is off the table what are our chance with Jones, and Lamb? Didnt really think we had a chance with Barnes I take it as a positive still because it still gives us exposure. Also I hope Clark sighns tommorow.

Go Sooners!!!

I think the Sooners best chance is with Jones, but it is going to be difficult to get him off of the west coast. He has a fantastic relationship with coach Capel and I know he believes Oklahoma is the best fit for him as a player. I'm not sure if distance will play a factor, though.

As for Lamb, he has a great relationship with Tiny Gallon and has built a pretty solid one with coach Capel. Time will tell with him, but I don't think it would hurt Oklahoma too terribly much if he waits to the spring.. he's being recruited to fit the role of Willie Warren. Watching Willie perform this season could be a great selling point for him.

Henzo

How about some other less known prospects like kelvin Gaines and Shavon Coleman? Do you know how serious talks are with these guys? Also Justin Coleman I know he is a long shot to Qualify.

Henzo

How about some other less known prospects like kelvin Gaines and Shavon Coleman? Do you know how serious talks are with these guys? Also Justin Coleman I know he is a long shot to Qualify.

Right now Oklahoma is waiting to see who signs and who doesn't during the early period. Once it passes I have a feeling we'll start to see some new names pop onto the radar.. and some more serious interest in some of the guys you mentioned.

Back