Henzo's OU-Arizona Preview

I really feel like this team has a lot of the same problems and strengths we have. Lots of talent, but a young team. An okay frontcourt with one great, but young player. The major difference in this game will be that we are at home. For that reason, I think we win.

The match-up of the game for me in Nic Wise and TMG. TMG is talented as all get out and won't lose any size to Wise, but wise is a senior. If TMG can contain Wise and manage to get himself involved then I really like OU's chance. If not, it will be a dog fight, and I expect a dog fight.

I'm honestly a little scared about TMG trying to match up and cover Nic Wise. Really is going to be an interesting to see how our defense matches up with the Cats.

I'm honestly a little scared about TMG trying to match up and cover Nic Wise. Really is going to be an interesting to see how our defense matches up with the Cats.

Wise and Clarke are totally different defensive strategies. Clarke was a guy we chased off the line and invited to drive. Wise is a guy that wants to drive and we need to stay in front of. I think the same guy that chased Clarke off the line is the same guy that has the ability to use size and stregnth against Wise. One thing about Arizona that is similar to Arkansas is you dont neccesarily have a great inside pressence. their freshman post player is not very good now and gallon should be able to have his way. Horne is like a Marshall Moses type but not as good a rebounder. Williams is a future star.

I think we could get it taken to us down low. Sounds like we are going to have to double the Williams kid leaving them open for jumpers. If they make them they beat us.

I hope Tiny stays out of foul trouble

Back