How bout those Houston juco's, DM?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Houston's 3 junior college transfers had 48 points, 21 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 turnovers, 8 steals, and 2 blocks tonight.

OU's Mcdonalds All-Americans had 51 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists, 11 turnovers, 0 steals, and 1 block.

I guess they can play....

*this thread was meant to be fun, since he rips on me all the time about junior college players*

Last edited:
Cant wait to see them in the NCAA tournament......

Cant wait to see them in the NCAA tournament......

Ehh, don't know if they rebound well enough to make it. They have a chance to win C-USA though.

But their juco guards (Adam Brown and Aubrey Coleman) are really good players. Both of those guys would be starting at OU.

OU should go out and get a guy like Adam Brown to run the point next year. He is 6'4'', and in his first start had 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals, and a block.

Ehh, don't know if they rebound well enough to make it. They have a chance to win C-USA though.

But their juco guards (Adam Brown and Aubrey Coleman) are really good players. Both of those guys would be starting at OU.

OU should go out and get a guy like Adam Brown to run the point next year. He is 6'4'', and in his first start had 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals, and a block.
ABD where did Brown play in high school? The name sounds familiar.

Last edited:

I agree. We should give up on TMG after 5 games into the season. We should also yank TMG, Tiny, and Cams schollys so we can make room for those JUCOs.

I agree. We should give up on TMG after 5 games into the season. We should also yank TMG, Tiny, and Cams schollys so we can make room for those JUCOs.

Who said anything about yanking TMG? After this year OU will have one guy that can play point guard. You need more than one player. OU also has two post players next year, pretty sure they have room their as well.

Just calm down, boomer.

ABD where did Brown play in high school? The name sounds familiar.

Churchill High School in San Antonio.

Who said anything about yanking TMG? After this year OU will have one guy that can play point guard. You need more than one player. OU also has two post players next year, pretty sure they have room their as well.

Just calm down, boomer.

Churchill High School in San Antonio.

What about TJ? We still have a chance Ray McCallum, and Terrence Jones can also play some point. There will also be a few names that will pop up later down the road that we haven't heard about.

You compare Freshmens against Junior College transfers??????... WOW.. And Droping TINY.. At this point I don't think he will have a problem with that

Nice fabrication, that is not what he is saying at all.

Allen was a juco player, so that does nothing for that arguement, and Hardrick was a guy who's scholarship offered was honored within Capel's first month of being here.

Regardless what the arguement is, you get the best players available whether they are in Juco or not. The best players havent been in Juco for a long time has been my point which seems to be missed by those that aren't very astute.

There are not many players in Juco better than Gallon, Pledger, TMG, and Fitz. I wouldn't trade those guys for any juco prospect that someone looks up in the scoring ppg list and starts circulating their name.

Last edited:
Back