Huge win!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
What a gutsy performance by this young team yesterday. I thought they showed good chemistry and togetherness in the win yesterday. It wasn't pretty but it sure will look good on the resume. Some say Utah was no good. Some picked them to win by 12. Well who cares about them. All I know is the SOONERS won yesterday and are getting better game by game. Watching this team can be very fun. Especially when the guys give great effort. News flash: A POINT GUARD HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE NORMAN AREA! He's young and is learning. What's neat is that yesterday. He would make a mistake and then get back on the defensive end and make up for it. TMG is for real. I also want to give credit to WW. That's what leading by example is. A leader responds when his team needs him most. WW did this. He just needs to work on not turning the ball over and trying to make too much happen. What can you say about T-Crock. He's the energy behind this train right now. Love what he's doing. Tiny learned some good lesson yesterday. If he'll just keep giving that same effort he will be a star. Very proud of the guys! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I agree Faithful. Proud of this team. Boomer Sooner Baby!!!

The team now plays like they think it sucks to lose and that is a great thing. Coach probably is sleeping better.

Back