I know nothing about Mizzou, but they look like a big team

thebigabd

Reaction score
Best players
Pair of 6'3'' guards that average 14 each are the two best players....

Supporting cast:
Then a 6'10'' 260 center who averages 12 and 7
Then a 6'5'' 220 guard who averages 10 and 3
Then a 6'7'' 240 forward who averages 6 and 8
Then a 6'10'' 221 forward who averages 5 and 5

SEC Stats
#7 out of 14 in scoring offense
#7 out of 14 in assists per game
#6 out of 14 FG%
#11 out of 14 in FT%
#11 out of 14 in 3pt%
#11 out of 14 in RPG
#13 out of 14 in offensive RPG
#6 out of 14 in 3's made per game
#3 out of 14 in free throw attempts per game

What’s the point honestly? Getting past Mizzou would result in a 30 point beating from Gonzaga. This season ended a few weeks ago in Bramlage.

What’s the point honestly? Getting past Mizzou would result in a 30 point beating from Gonzaga. This season ended a few weeks ago in Bramlage.

If the season is over then why are you here discussing it? As far as I know, ou is still alive in the tournament. If you can’t enjoy that then why even watch college hoops?

Doing some research..... Their frontcourt is the polar opposite of OU. Tilmon and Kobe Brown are bangers... 245 and 260 up front for the Tigers.

Kobe Brown will step out and shoot jumpers, Tilmon is an old-fashioned center.

Look at the games for the power forward (Kobe Brown)

16 and 7 against Georgia
11 and 10 against LSU
13 and 9 against Bama
21 and 5 against Georgia
14 and 7 against Wichita State
12 and 8 against Illinois (who they beat)

Some games for Tilmon

33 and 11 against TCU
21 and 10 against Auburn
19 and 10 against South Carolina
14 and 10 against Texas A&M
11 and 9 against Oregon
25 and 11 against Arkansas
9 and 9 against Liberty

OU has to keep these guys off the glass and from killing us around the rim. We don't have anyone big or strong enough to deal with them. They are both bangers.

Thanks for the stats, Big. Going to be a very difficult opponent. I don’t see how Manek can effectively play the post all night in this one.

If the season is over then why are you here discussing it? As far as I know, ou is still alive in the tournament. If you can’t enjoy that then why even watch college hoops?

Cause, for reasons that aren’t entirely unclear, I’m still a fan of the program despite being over this abomination of a second half of the season.

I expect Missouri’s post players to set career highs against us, just like everyone else does.

You can just not watch the games. Or post on here.

Doing some research..... Their frontcourt is the polar opposite of OU. Tilmon and Kobe Brown are bangers... 245 and 260 up front for the Tigers.

Kobe Brown will step out and shoot jumpers, Tilmon is an old-fashioned center.

Look at the games for the power forward (Kobe Brown)

16 and 7 against Georgia
11 and 10 against LSU
13 and 9 against Bama
21 and 5 against Georgia
14 and 7 against Wichita State
12 and 8 against Illinois (who they beat)

Some games for Tilmon

33 and 11 against TCU
21 and 10 against Auburn
19 and 10 against South Carolina
14 and 10 against Texas A&M
11 and 9 against Oregon
25 and 11 against Arkansas
9 and 9 against Liberty

OU has to keep these guys off the glass and from killing us around the rim. We don't have anyone big or strong enough to deal with them. They are both bangers.

Tilmon will be a problem. He is very skilled offensively in the low post. We are going to have to double him and hope we don't get flooded with open 3s because Mizzou is going to get a lot of good looks when he kicks it back out.

Bc you play to win games to play in big games.. if we were the 1 seed would you cry and moan when wed face a 1 seed in the final 4 too? I'm pissed about the end of the season too but I'm not gonna ***** and whine about having to in theory play Gonzaga... esp when its no given that we beat mizzou first

If y'all think this board is melting down, you should see the Missouri boards.

Big thing will be their guards. They don’t shoot well, will OU’s attention & doubling force him to consistently kick out? And do they hit shots when that happens? I have not seen them play yet so no idea about their style/defense.

Big thing will be their guards. They don’t shoot well, will OU’s attention & doubling force him to consistently kick out? And do they hit shots when that happens? I have not seen them play yet so no idea about their style/defense.

Ken Pom has Mizzou 51 overall, 51 on O, and 58 on D.

He has OU 39 overall, 36 on O, and 53 on D.

This is a game OU should win, but it's certainly not a gimme. Mizzou shouldn't really be able to stop us from scoring. We've seen better D's most of conference play.

What is their problem?
I guess finishing 3-6 in their last 9 with the wins coming against 14-9 Florida, 13-12 Georgia, and 6-13 South Carolina, with three losses to non-tourney teams. Also not having made the tournament since 2018, and before that 2013. Also not having won a tournament game since 2010.

If OU needs this one bad, Missouri needs it 10x as bad.

Ken Pom has Mizzou 51 overall, 51 on O, and 58 on D.

He has OU 39 overall, 36 on O, and 53 on D.

This is a game OU should win, but it's certainly not a gimme. Mizzou shouldn't really be able to stop us from scoring. We've seen better D's most of conference play.

Seems pretty even. I’ll try & watch some Mizz games but I’ll say OU covers.

Back