Kevin Parrom to Arizona

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
www.Zagsblog.com

Kevin Parrom enjoyed his official visit to Arizona so much he made up his mind about college.

“He’s committing [to Arizona],” a source with direct knowledge said.

When asked how the visit was going earlier Saturday, Parrom said by text: “Great.”

A New York native playing at South Kent (Conn.), Parrom chose Arizona over Pittsburgh, where he visited last Sunday. He previously eliminated Xavier and Virginia Tech.

In committing to Arizona, the 6-foot-6 Parrom is following Arizona coach Sean Miller, who recently left Xavier to take the Arizona job. He brought assistant coach Book Richardson, a New York native, with him.

“My conversations with Coach Miller have been great,” Parrom previously told GOAZCATS.com. “Not only is he a great coach, but he is a great guy. He’s not pressuring me to do anything that I don’t want to do. He is just telling me to follow my heart.”

Parrom, the No. 25 small forward in the Class of 2009, initially signed with Xavier, but obtained a release.

There is no news on the Lance Stephenson front as of Saturday night. Sources at Arizona, Memphis and St. John’s reported no updates.

The 6-6 Stephenson reportedly crossed longtime suitors St. John’s and Maryland off his list and Arizona and Memphis have both reached out but no visits have been set.

Sean Miller is going to be a beast in recruiting. He has come in in just a few weeks and has gotten 3 top 150 guys and may add lance Stephenson too. They are going to bring alot of talent up against OU in December. They'll still have an outstanding guy in Jamelle Horne and likely bring back Nick Wise. I'm not sure if Buddinger comes back or not.

Back