Memphis/OU schedule home & home series

dahldennsull

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...emphis-oklahoma-schedule-home-and-home-series

Memphis, Oklahoma schedule home-and-home series
By Jon Rothstein | CBS Sports
April 13, 2015 9:58 am ET

Memphis and Oklahoma will begin a home-and-home series next season, with the first game being played at FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tenn., on Nov. 17, sources told CBSSports.com. The second game in the series will be played in Norman, Okla., during the 2016-17 season.

The Tigers finished 18-14 in 2014-15, but will return its top four scorers. Memphis will also add a pair of top-50 prospects in Dedric Lawson and K.J. Lawson.

Oklahoma finished the 2014-15 season with a 24-11 record and lost to Michigan State in the Sweet 16. The Sooners will return four of their top five scorers, while adding versatile forward Dante Buford and 7-foot JUCO transfer Akolda Manyang.

Good non-con series. I much prefer home and homes to neutral site games. In fact, I dont' really see the point of the neutral site games, since unlike in football a loss won't kill your season, so there's no reason not to get your guys bloodied a little bit in a hostile environment.

Good non-con series. I much prefer home and homes to neutral site games. In fact, I dont' really see the point of the neutral site games, since unlike in football a loss won't kill your season, so there's no reason not to get your guys bloodied a little bit in a hostile environment.

Isn't the FedEx Forum Memphis home court? They used to have their own arena when Dana Kirk and Keith Lee were there, when we last played them in Memphis, but I think they play at FedEx or maybe they are at the pyramid? (is that the same as FedEx Forum?)

Isn't the FedEx Forum Memphis home court? They used to have their own arena when Dana Kirk and Keith Lee were there, when we last played them in Memphis, but I think they play at FedEx or maybe they are at the pyramid? (is that the same as FedEx Forum?)

Yes it is, they moved from the Pyramid to FedEx starting with the 2004-2005 Season

Apparently, the pyramid will be the the coolest Bass Pro Shop by the time we play there. Didn't realize the place had some flooding problems

Back