Missouri is the best team

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
We will have faced this season.

And Willie Warren, Tiny Gallon & TMG will be the 3 best players on the court.

Be selfish guys. Everybody else D up and box out.

If only you could be the coach, we'd never lose. :rolleyes:

Hey, by the way, Jason King responded to my inquiry about you.
Do you want to know what he said?

We have to play good D and not turn the ball over and we got a shot. They aren't the best team we've played this year.

mu is the best team ou has faced. there isn't much question that they are better than gonzaga, osu or baylor.

mu is the best team ou has faced. there isn't much question that they are better than gonzaga, osu or baylor.

I would question whether they are better than any of those 3 teams. By the way sys, do you know Steve Soldner who played for KSU from 75-78? Played some pickup ball with him last week. Really good guy and he can still hoop at 50+. Unstoppable in the post.

I would question whether they are better than any of those 3 teams. By the way sys, do you know Steve Soldner who played for KSU from 75-78? Played some pickup ball with him last week. Really good guy and he can still hoop at 50+. Unstoppable in the post.

no, i'm not that old.

on mu, the numbers are pretty solid. we're at mid-season, so there's a fairly substantial body of evidence at this point. mu may well be a little overrated, but not to the extent that they fall into the next group of 25-50ish level teams.

http://kenpom.com/team.php?team=Missouri

not sure they are the best team we've faced, but it's not a good matchup for us re: ballhandling/taking care of the ball and missing a lot of FT's helps a team like MU close leads.

also, MU's style of play is good for a road team. they aren't ever really out of it.

Ya Cade is just horrible! Glad you aren't the coach!

Tiny Gallon didn't score at all. WW and TMG had something like 12 turnovers combined.

Back