Mo Diarra commits to Missouri - No OU Offer

thebigabd

Reaction score
Offers: Missouri, Maryland, West Virginia, Mississippi State, Fresno State, New Mexico

6'10''... Averaged 18 points and 13 rebounds per game.... #1 juco player in nation. 3 years of eligibility remaining. Hit 30 3's this year, and got to the foul line 206 times at 71%.

Distance from Norman, OK: 320 miles
5 Hours via car
27 hours via bicycle

From what I am seeing in the transfer portal thread... OU is likely to have significant roster turnover. Already have several spots open. And a regional big guy recruit with plenty of high major offers and 3 years of eligibility remaining apparently was not worth Porter Mosers time.

When will the madness end?

Offers: Missouri, Maryland, West Virginia, Mississippi State, Fresno State, New Mexico

6'10''... Averaged 18 points and 13 rebounds per game.... #1 juco player in nation. 3 years of eligibility remaining. Hit 30 3's this year, and got to the foul line 206 times at 71%.

Distance from Norman, OK: 320 miles
5 Hours via car
27 hours via bicycle

From what I am seeing in the transfer portal thread... OU is likely to have significant roster turnover. Already have several spots open. And a regional big guy recruit with plenty of high major offers and 3 years of eligibility remaining apparently was not worth Porter Mosers time.

When will the madness end?

OU currently has 0 spots open

and 38% from the field 30% from 3 and 64.6 from the line means that he is a poor shooter and bad finisher

45 30 and 70 as a soph still not great for a big

also almost 4 turnovers a game which is terrible for a big

Last edited:
How many of these projects that abd highlights every year would’ve helped us at all? Over the last 10 years, maybe 1-2 would’ve helped. The rest have proven to be not any better than what we’ve had.

FWIW, he only had offers from Mizzou (last staff but the new staff honored it), East Carolina (last staff), Miss St (last staff), Fresno St, Iona, Eastern Mich, & New Mexico.

Maybe he'll do well though.

I’m calling it now: first pick in the 2024 draft. He will be one of the most dominant players of all time. How are we missing on all these absolute stars?!?

Could we limit abd's juco rants to a single thread? I mean, as amazing as this juco player clearly is, did we need a dedicated thread for him?

Back