NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Blake on 8 points and left early with a concussion in the Pistons loss to GSW. They fall to 0-4

Buddy with 12 points 8 rebounds in the Kings win over the Nuggets. Kings are 3-1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow Hawks blow out Nets

21 points 7 assists, 5 rebounds. 6 teammates in double figure points. 114-96 win in Brooklyn

Buddy with 17 points Kings lose to Houston without Harden

Not sure if anyone has watched Blake much this year, but man he's not the same dude. He legit just sets picks and shoots 3s now. Doesn't rebound, doesn't attack the rim, not creating for his teammates as well either.

Now I know he hasn't had much of an offseason with the team, he suffered a concussion I believe already this season and his team is flat out brutal. The PG Hayes looks pretty solid(hurt now) and Jerami Grant has been great, but the Pistons 1-7 clearly are trying to tank. Hopefully they can or will move Rose and Griffin.

Griffin averages: 15pt, 5reb , 3.5 assist. Shooting upper 30pct from 3pt range.

Not sure if anyone has watched Blake much this year, but man he's not the same dude. He legit just sets picks and shoots 3s now. Doesn't rebound, doesn't attack the rim, not creating for his teammates as well either.

Now I know he hasn't had much of an offseason with the team, he suffered a concussion I believe already this season and his team is flat out brutal. The PG Hayes looks pretty solid(hurt now) and Jerami Grant has been great, but the Pistons 1-7 clearly are trying to tank. Hopefully they can or will move Rose and Griffin.

Griffin averages: 15pt, 5reb , 3.5 assist. Shooting upper 30pct from 3pt range.

Last night was a nightmare game for all three NBA Sooners. However, it's rough watching Blake now. What is he, 31-32 years old? He's been moving like someone 10 years older. I hope it gets better for him.

Last night was a nightmare game for all three NBA Sooners. However, it's rough watching Blake now. What is he, 31-32 years old? He's been moving like someone 10 years older. I hope it gets better for him.

HEs had a lot of wear and tear on those knees

Buddy came up big late in a tight battle with the Pacers last night. In the final three minutes, he had two three-pointers and three rebounds (I thought he had a block too, but it's not showing up in the stats this morning). Overall, he had 18 points, four rebounds, three assists and a steal.

In an 18-point win over the 76ers, Trae had 26 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds and a steal.

Another nightmare game for our NBA Sooners.

Somebody has to ask it, so it may as well be me. How long before Haliburton replaces Buddy in the starting lineup? After Buddy's third year in the League, I was really hopeful he would at least maintain that level of play...but has badly regressed. He's only in his fifth year, but is already 28 years old...so don't know how much better he will get. Anyway, I'll continue to cheer hard for one of my favorite all-time Sooners and hope he can turn things around. We'd all love to see the "third-season Buddy" again.

Trae had 26 points, 11 assists, and 7 rebounds in a loss to the Trailblazers last night.

Blake had 15 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds and a block in a win over the Heat.

It's sad to see how bad Blake is now. I think he's gotta retire or just become a bench player after this year. He just has no knees and a guy that was built on explosive athleticism just has none of it anymore.

Young had a decent game in a win today. 20 points 13 assists.

Trae had 20 points in a win over the T-wolves tonight, with 13 assists, 8 rebounds and 3 steals.

Last night, Buddy had 18 points, 3 assists, 4 rebounds, a steal and a block in a loss to the Pelicans.

It's sad to see how bad Blake is now. I think he's gotta retire or just become a bench player after this year. He just has no knees and a guy that was built on explosive athleticism just has none of it anymore.

Young had a decent game in a win today. 20 points 13 assists.

or he can play next year for 38 mil i will say he might just do that ..

Trae had 38 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and a block as the Hawks came from 17 down to beat the Pistons in OT.

Blake had 17 points, 4 assists, 7 rebounds and 2 steals.

Back