NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Buddy led the Kings with 22 points tonight in their win over the Nuggets. 4 rebounds, 3 assists, a steal and three turnovers.

And coincidentally given the end of our game Tuesday, he won the game on a tip as time expired.

37 points on 12 shots

Hawks may be at least a fun team to watch this year they had several players out. But the Bulls are gonna be pretty bad this year. Hawks could still be one of the best offensive teams in the NBA. I won't predict playoffs or anything like that although that seems likely in the East.

Last edited:
Trae with another solid game. Looks like Atlanta will beat Memphis to start 2-0

36 points on 10-24 shooting. 1-7 from 3. 9 assists also. Hawks win 122-112. Both wins by double figures so far.

Blake with 26 points for the Pistons.

Kings play the Suns later on tonight.

A decent outing for Buddy in the Kings' close win over the Suns tonight: 14 points, 4 rebounds, a steal and a block.

At the rate Trae is scoring he will be OU's all time NBA scorer in like 5 years or something like that. And if you think I'm joking the current math says it'll be around 500ish games or so when he gets to 14k.

At the rate Trae is scoring he will be OU's all time NBA scorer in like 5 years or something like that. And if you think I'm joking the current math says it'll be around 500ish games or so when he gets to 14k.

No, he will need more time than that. I know Blake Griffin is not aging well due to several injuries, but I'm quite certain he will easily surpass 15K points.

Trae still needs 6 more All-Star appearances to pass Griffin...hope he can do it.

No, he will need more time than that. I know Blake Griffin is not aging well due to several injuries, but I'm quite certain he will easily surpass 15K points.

Trae still needs 6 more All-Star appearances to pass Griffin...hope he can do it.

Blake has only played 60 games twice the last 5 years.

Buddy was the Kings' top scorer last night in a loss to the Suns. 17 points, 3 assists, a steal and a block.

Hawks beat the Pistons who were resting Blake Griffin 128-120. Trey had 29 points, 6 assists.

Grayson Allen is one punchable cat

Even his tweet back at trae was annoying

This should tell you all you need to know about Grayson Allen.

Foul incidents[edit]
Allen received national attention during his sophomore season at Duke following an incident during a game against Louisville Cardinals. On February 8, 2016, Allen was assessed a flagrant-one foul after he tripped Louisville forward Ray Spalding. Commentators said the move appeared to be intentional, as Allen stuck out his leg while on the ground as Spalding was hopping over him.[21][22]

In the second game against Louisville that season, he exchanged elbows while scuffling for a ball on the ground and later received a technical foul and ejection for yelling at a referee following his fifth foul on a charge call.[23] On February 25, in the closing seconds of a 15-point win against Florida State, Allen tripped opposing guard Xavier Rathan-Mayes.[24] A day later, Allen received a reprimand from the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) for his second tripping incident in less than a month.[citation needed]

Prior to the start of the 2016–17 season, Allen stated that he was ready to put the tripping incidents behind him.[25] However, on December 21, he tripped Elon's Steven Santa Ana and was charged with a technical foul.[26][27] The next day, Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski suspended Allen from the team indefinitely and subsequently stripped him of his team captaincy after Duke's game on December 31.[28][29] Allen returned to play on January 4, 2017, after being suspended for one game.[30]

On March 9, 2018, Allen was assessed a flagrant-one foul in the ACC Tournament for tripping North Carolina's Garrison Brooks with what was called a "hip check."[31]

On July 11, 2019, Allen was ejected from an NBA Summer League game between the Boston Celtics and the Memphis Grizzlies after committing back to back flagrant fouls that were called on television as "cheap shots" reacting to a "simple back screen", causing the announcers to criticize his reputation for dirty play on television and call for his removal from the game.[32]

Hawks did a great job of bringing in veteran players who have been known to play hard & play defense. I’m sure they did this to help (Reddish/Hunter) & force (Young/Collins/Huerter) the younger players to play that way.

Back