NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Buddy was +8 on the night, the highest on the team, but played just 23 minutes. Bogdanovic was -1 and played 27 minutes.

Buddy was +8 on the night, the highest on the team, but played just 23 minutes. Bogdanovic was -1 and played 27 minutes.

I heard tonight it has more to do with splitting Fox and Buddy’s minutes apart a little, early in the game. Allows for both of them to dominate the ball while they’re in

I don't think the Kings keep him and Bogdanvic next season! One of them will be moving on.

The Kings fans are agreeing with you based on the posts I read about Hield and Bogdanovic. No question Hield is better, but his complaining has basically put the two on an equal level as far as the fans are concerned. The consensus is they don't need both (keep Bazemore as the backup SG), so package one of them to move up in the draft.

I'm at a loss here because Buddy was the main target when trading away Demarcus Cousins a few years back. He has more than lived up to expectations and rewarded with a huge contract. True, his overall game is not quite at the level as last year, but he's still in the top 100 in the NBA in the 4 major categories of PPG, APG, RPG, and PER. There could only be one reason why the Kings fans are indifferent to whether he gets traded, and that has to be his attitude - something within Buddy's control.

For what it’s worth, their beat writer on the Athletic wrote a couple days ago that he thinks the most likely scenario is that both he and Bogi will be back. He thinks it’s very unlikely they move either one.

Buddy on the Kings.
Blake on the Pistons.
Trae on the Hawks.

It doesn't get any worse than that. I welcome any and all trades. Except maybe not Trae, as I really think he can start something big there. Hawks could be the new Bucks before long (all I mean by this statement is a traditionally awful franchise that quickly becomes a force in the East).

trae just attempted to nutmeg trevor ariza, and he did not appreciate it. lol. flagrant one.

Buddy on the Kings.
Blake on the Pistons.
Trae on the Hawks.

It doesn't get any worse than that. I welcome any and all trades. Except maybe not Trae, as I really think he can start something big there. Hawks could be the new Bucks before long (all I mean by this statement is a traditionally awful franchise that quickly becomes a force in the East).

Most players don't get the opportunity to play for a contender yet they are monetarily compensated to the hilt. They'll get over it for they are living out a dream.

The Kings last year looked like they had some young guys that could turn it around but it just hasn't worked out. They shouldn't have changed coaches so quick. And Luke Walton is a bad fit. The Hawks have some young talent like Collins and Hunter and Huerter and Reddish show promise. But they are so young.

Trae is about to lead the Hawks to a win over Portland.

The Kings last year looked like they had some young guys that could turn it around but it just hasn't worked out. They shouldn't have changed coaches so quick. And Luke Walton is a bad fit. The Hawks have some young talent like Collins and Hunter and Huerter and Reddish show promise. But they are so young.

Trae is about to lead the Hawks to a win over Portland.

With 25 points and 15 assists. The Hawks are 12 wins versus 11 losses over their past 23 games. It's an impressive turnaround.

Did the ball hit a sensitive spot?

no, but he hit a floater over ariza on the possession after the tech. it was enjoyable.

trae finally getting help. reddish last game, hunter tonight. looking forward to capella getting healthy.

no, but he hit a floater over ariza on the possession after the tech. it was enjoyable.

trae finally getting help. reddish last game, hunter tonight. looking forward to capella getting healthy.

He's slowly checking off each player and some are taking exception, it seems.

And Buddy scores 19, 6 reb, 2 asst in 25 minutes as the team wins. The Director had 15 in 28 minutes.

Buddy had a +16 which was higher than anyone else on the team.

17 points for Buddy in a win over Washington.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Buddy had 22 points in 25 minutes on 8-16/6-10 shooting, with 1 assist, 1 rebound, 3 steals and 3 turnovers in the Kings' loss to the 76ers.

Back