NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae in a season and a half+ has more 40+ point games(12 or 13) than Mookie Blaylock had 30+ point games(7) in 8 seasons with Atlanta.

Buddy had 20 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals and 0 turnovers in the Kings’ win over the Grizzlies. He hit four late free throws to preserve the win and once again outperformed Bogdanovic, who is starting over him. Buddy was +12, Bogdanovic was +8, with 9 points, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 2 turnovers and 1 steal.

Last edited:
Buddy put up 20 points also had 4 assists 3 steals. Only 5-12 shooting. But he played more minutes and scored more points than Bogdanovic.

Buddy put up 20 points also had 4 assists 3 steals. Only 5-12 shooting. But he played more minutes and scored more points than Bogdanovic.

Bogdanovic was 3-8 from the field.

Member all the idiots who thought trae would get exposed in the nba? I member...

Trae in a season and a half+ has more 40+ point games(12 or 13) than Mookie Blaylock had 30+ point games(7) in 8 seasons with Atlanta.

While I’m a big Trae Young fan, you have to remember they are polar opposites as point guards. Mookie was one of the best defensive players in the NBA for a long time. I’m not sure where he ranks in NBA history for steals, but have to believe he is in top 10 all-time.

All that said, I believe last night was the first time an NBA Sooner put up a half-a-hundred. Congrats to Trae!

While I’m a big Trae Young fan, you have to remember they are polar opposites as point guards. Mookie was one of the best defensive players in the NBA for a long time. I’m not sure where he ranks in NBA history for steals, but have to believe he is in top 10 all-time.

All that said, I believe last night was the first time an NBA Sooner put up a half-a-hundred. Congrats to Trae!

Yup as Mookie's contribution was defensive weighted with the ability to drive to the basket, shoot the three and pass the rock, thus he was not drafted for his offensive prowess as was Trae Young.

Blake did it just last season, but it took OT to get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYBsUdosGo

Hope Blake comes back 100pct fresh and healthy next season. I hope Detroit does something or moves him to a contender.

Member all the idiots who thought trae would get exposed in the nba? I member...

Bad choice of words, Tiny. While I was not one of those people, we all make predictions whether they be favorable or unfavorable toward OU players...and I can guarantee everyone has been wrong at least once. Finally, Trae is still one of the worst defensive players in the NBA, so he still has a lot of work ahead. Regardless, no one could have possibly predicted he would be averaging 30 points a game in his second season...just incredible!

Hield non-existent in Kings win at LAC

Rough day for OU sports

Trae with 25 points 10 assists 6 rebounds in a Hawks win over the Mavs.

Hield non-existent in Kings win at LAC

Rough day for OU sports

He must have been playing poor defense because everyone on the team was a +2 or above, and Buddy was a -12. One thing is certain and that he needs to stop griping about coming off the bench. They’re paying him $20+ million a year. Regardless of how dysfunctional that organization is, for that kind of money, he sure as heck better be team-first player.

Trae with 28 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds in a loss to Philly 129-112.

Back