NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

http://www.soonersblog.com/2020/02/...DZ2x9oR9nLw9myjGqDbf69La-KmQO8klAMZ-Yk_9pkbrs

TIFWIW.

Bagdanovic since becoming the starter has not been doing all that good either. I think there are just issues with the Kings roster at this point all around. Bagdanovic has only scored over 20 points 3 times the last couple months. Buddy's still averaging over 20 points per game. The Kings as a whole have been pretty disappointing though. Especially with all the turnover in the west. Many people probably had them at least competing for a bottom seed in the west and they just aren't even close. They are closer to Golden State who has been far and away the worst team in the west.

http://www.soonersblog.com/2020/02/...DZ2x9oR9nLw9myjGqDbf69La-KmQO8klAMZ-Yk_9pkbrs

TIFWIW.

Bagdanovic since becoming the starter has not been doing all that good either. I think there are just issues with the Kings roster at this point all around. Bagdanovic has only scored over 20 points 3 times the last couple months. Buddy's still averaging over 20 points per game. The Kings as a whole have been pretty disappointing though. Especially with all the turnover in the west. Many people probably had them at least competing for a bottom seed in the west and they just aren't even close. They are closer to Golden State who has been far and away the worst team in the west.

I read the article on Yahoo, and sadly, some of the comments from the Kings fans who responded. Let's just say that I stopped reading after the tenth or so negative comment about Buddy's all-around game and/or attitude. Some of their angst has merit, but Buddy's numbers indicate the fans are more likely frustrated with the entire organization. Most of their displeasure is directed towards Divac for drafting Bagley over Doncic. I think even a bigger mistake was replacing a rather effective Joeger with Luke Walton.

I read the article on Yahoo, and sadly, some of the comments from the Kings fans who responded. Let's just say that I stopped reading after the tenth or so negative comment about Buddy's all-around game and/or attitude. Some of their angst has merit, but Buddy's numbers indicate the fans are more likely frustrated with the entire organization. Most of their displeasure is directed towards Divac for drafting Bagley over Doncic. I think even a bigger mistake was replacing a rather effective Joeger with Luke Walton.

Yep its not like Buddy has been awful. He's been their best player overall outside of maybe Fox. But the organization has been a dumpster fire for a while.

Time to get Buddy a new home.

Sac is awful place to grow up in the NBA. Minus bulls knicks Front offices

Buddy in the finals of the 3 point comp.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Buddy was money on that last shot. I couldn’t be happier for him!

Buddy was so clutch! I thought this year's all-star game was really good. Dunk contest/3pt contest were fun and exciting. That fourth quarter last night was insane.. Dudes were taking charges and hitting the floor.

Trae just dropped half a hundred on the Heat.

50 points 8 assists, 129-124 Atlanta. 8-15 from 3.

Trae just dropped half a hundred on the Heat.

50 points 8 assists, 129-124 Atlanta. 8-15 from 3.

Beat me to it you you! Not sure what the Hawk's all time scoring in an individual game is, but it's just a matter of time before he breaks it.

Last edited:
Bob Pettit also had 57 for the St. Louis Hawks.

I assumed it would be Maravich, but his monster game was with the New Orleans Jazz. What a great team name.

Bob Pettit also had 57 for the St. Louis Hawks.

I assumed it would be Maravich, but his monster game was with the New Orleans Jazz. What a great team name.

Lou Hudson also scored 57 in a game. That's the number for Trae to beat. Pistol Pete's 68 was indeed when he was with the Jazz.

Back