NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Buddy had 19 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, made 5 threes in a win over the Warriors last night.

He's got 26 at the half. If Trae gets 50 will he be the first OU player with 2 50+ games?

Buddy’s ORtg as a starter 102
Buddy’s ORtg as a reserve 122

Kings record with Buddy as a starter 15-29
Kings record with Buddy as a reserve 9-5

Buddy has averaged 20 ppg both as a starter and a reserve. But as a starter he did it in 17.5 shots per game, as a reserve 14.3.

Perhaps Walton is on to something...

Last edited:
Yea they aren't gonna trade the guy they just extended

Plenty of teams will trade for him. Sac may be ready to move on for the right deal. Just my opinion.... He's clearly unhappy there

Not saying its a done deal.

Plenty of teams will trade for him. Sac may be ready to move on for the right deal. Just my opinion.... He's clearly unhappy there

Not saying its a done deal.

Unhappy short-term or long-term? If the latter, why did he sign the extension?

I can see why he'd be unhappy in his current circumstances, but that could be quickly fixed by returning him to his starting role.

No argument that Buddy plays for a crappy organization. That said, a lot of his stress appears to be self-inflicted. He needs to to understand that with all the money he is getting paid, keeping a positive attitude while having to come off the bench is something the team and fans expect. The fans have been particularly vocal about his whining and they’re growing tired of it. Of the three OU players in the NBA, Buddy is my favorite by far...but that doesn’t mean I will be blind to his imperfections.

I don't think the Kings keep him and Bogdanvic next season! One of them will be moving on.

Trae with 22 points and 14 assists. Every starter had double figure points. Hawks beat the Nets 141-118

Buddy has 10 points about midway through the 4th.

Bagdanovic had 5 points in 27 minutes only one FG made.

Back