***NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread***

Re: ***NBA Playoffs Round 1***

DM- since you seem to have answers for most things why is basketball refing the most questionable I have seen? Why does the NBA feel the need to favor their stars? does it not make the game less watchable?

Without free throws D-wade is an average shot-hog in the NBA. Look it up before u bark at me.

The Birdman is scary looking.

People readily crap on soccer for BS and fake injuries but how many times have u seen a ref decide an out of bounds call favor 1 team or the other due to a player getting hacked that wasn't called?

I am sickened by the refing in the NBA. How is this fun or fair to watch?

The two things aren't mutually exclusive, the refereeing in the NBA sucks AND soccer sucks, so there you go.

//Didn't realize that in soccer there's a 'gentleman's agreement' that when an opposing player is 'injured' the team with the ball just kicks it out of bounds instead of taking advantage of the situation. When the other team throws it in they then throw it back to the team that just kicked it out of bounds. That's one reason I don't really consider soccer a sport.

ETA: oh yeah, the offsides rule is stupid too.

Last edited:

SoonersWin28 :clap:clap

Loving the triple post.

In all seriousness, what's not to like about the NBA it has the best athletes of any sport and the most passion you can find in the pros.

Oh, and go cavs

ALL OF YOU GUYS WILL BE VANISHED BECAUSE LAKERS ARE HERE TO STAY AND WINNER IT ALL......:ez-roll::ez-roll:

Does anyone think the Bulls can win game 2? I am having a hard time believing the Bulls are going to pull the series out unless the Celtics really implode without KG.

Does anyone think the Bulls can win game 2? I am having a hard time believing the Bulls are going to pull the series out unless the Celtics really implode without KG.

I'll be surprised if they win game 2, but they don't have to now all they have to do is win at home.

i don't either of them,but im going with the bull.cause boston is nothing without kg,but baby davis is a good back-up..:clap

Don't look now but the bulls are up at the half.

bulls will not beat clev.if they to the eastern finals.Lakers will destroy the west.:clap

Heart break for this bulls fan tonight. I can't believe we lost with gordon going for 42. I think we still have a shot but some of the air was just let out of the balloon.

not only is kevin garnett the most overrated player in the game, he's also the biggest punk. i like how he was cussing the chicago bench after the game, screaming mf's in their direction. like you had any effect on the outcome from the bench in your sweater vest.

dude's a punk. all of a sudden he's god's gift after a career's worth of playoff flameouts in minnesota. i don't buy it. dude's a punk.

Heart break for this bulls fan tonight. I can't believe we lost with gordon going for 42. I think we still have a shot but some of the air was just let out of the balloon.

Really? If anything I thought tonight's game proved game one wasn't a fluke. There is no reason to think that after tonight the bulls can't protect home court and and they almost stole 2 on the road.

not only is kevin garnett the most overrated player in the game, he's also the biggest punk. i like how he was cussing the chicago bench after the game, screaming mf's in their direction. like you had any effect on the outcome from the bench in your sweater vest.

dude's a punk. all of a sudden he's god's gift after a career's worth of playoff flameouts in minnesota. i don't buy it. dude's a punk.

kg and the high road have never met. what he was doing after the game was just disappointing and sad. but that's what he do. i'm used to it by now.

and del negro might want to start being a little more judicious with his timeouts.

Really? If anything I thought tonight's game proved game one wasn't a fluke. There is no reason to think that after tonight the bulls can't protect home court and and they almost stole 2 on the road.

I know it is a good sign for the Bulls to be able to protect their home court, but it is still tough to lose a game like that. If the bulls go up 2-0, i think it is essentially locked up if they win 1 at home, but now it is a dog fight.

kg and the high road have never met. what he was doing after the game was just disappointing and sad. but that's what he do. i'm used to it by now.

and del negro might want to start being a little more judicious with his timeouts.

This, I was yelling a lot of bad things when he used his last timeout with 23 seconds or so to go. Also, why take Gordon out of the game with no timeouts? If he is in and the Celtics shoot a little earlier he has 3 or 4 seconds to get down the court to tie.

absolutely. it's hurt them, but i've been very impressed with how his team has played.

brad miller's basketball ability has been snatched since i last saw him.

Have you guys been watching this Boston/Chicago series? It's been nuts. Ben Gordon has made some ungodly shots.

Back