***NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread***

Re: ***NBA Playoffs Round 1***

:clap

I have never liked KG. I still remember he talked all sorts of trash to the Spurs in the 1999 playoffs, including pushing Duncan only to get laughed off.

he didn't push duncan, kg slapped him in the back of the head when duncan had his back to him. lol, i'll never forget it because the wolves thought they had a chance at 1-1. spurs went on to crush them and every other team on their way to the title. i blame kg for that. ;)

nba_a_garnett_gordon_576.jpg

he didn't push duncan, kg slapped him in the back of the head when duncan had his back to him. lol, i'll never forget it because the wolves thought they had a chance at 1-1. spurs went on to crush them and every other team on their way to the title. i blame kg for that. ;)

What a tool.

What a tool.

How is that any different than Rose/Gordon turning to the Celt's bench after EVERY jumper they hit from that side of the court?

THAT is the NBA. You don't have to like it, but all teams have guys like that.

I use to like KG until I began to notice his profanity laced tirades towards oponents last year. My best and I are both big NBA fans, and we talked about it in depth last year. He is a great player, IMO, but the cussin' and posturing are very lame.

They talked to him about it during an interview in a hip hop magazine last yr. and he said that he means no harm to anyone, its his way of getting himself fired up. He said that he MAKES himself HATE his opponent for the time being. Just comes off the wrong way, IMO. Made me lose respect for him as a role model......

GO Lakers!!!!!

How is that any different than Rose/Gordon turning to the Celt's bench after EVERY jumper they hit from that side of the court?

Gordons crotch grab, which almost appeared to be masturbation after his long 3 earlier in the series was as bad as anything that I have seen in the series. It was soooooooo 1980ish.:)

I didn't even know that guys still grabbed their crotches ala Michael Jackson dancing or something. I added Gordon to my growing list of clowns.....

That said, Big Baby has filled in quite nicely. I never thought he'd do this well in the NBA.

No kidding. Imagine if he got down another 30-40 pounds? He still makes boneheaded plays though and is a liability on defense. I guess you should expect some drop off though when your defense is anchored by KG.

Wasn't talking about Rose or Gordon...just about KG. If you're out there ballin' it up in the Playoffs, it doesn't bother me to look at the bench. I think it's stupid, but I couldn't care less.

The only differenc is Rose/Gordon are playing, KG is sitting on his ass.

Watching Boston & Chicago last night, I found myself wondering if I would get to watch Blake dunk on Noah next year...............

Re: Bulls are playing 5 vs 8

LMAO.

That isn't how it works. You don't look at past games, past plays, past whatever, and use that to make a call in the current game.
actually, the nba does use a point system from past games to judge suspension cases. that's what made rondo not getting points for slugging miller in the mouth such an asinine verdict.

LAKERS ALL-DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LETS GOOOO LAKERS:clap:clap:clap:fexas-logo:

[/QUOTE]

i think kg should just stay on the bench where he belongs...ben gordon is killing his team...it doesnt matter if kg comes back,its over for boston.....GO HOME BOSTON WERE YOU GIRLS BELONG:clap:clap:clap

Re: Lets go bulls

Lebron and Cleveland is going to win it!!!! Gave over!

I heard a good coversation the other day, do you watch the NBA for the actual team or do you watch it for individual players?

Re: Lets go bulls

Lebron and Cleveland is going to win it!!!! Gave over!

I heard a good coversation the other day, do you watch the NBA for the actual team or do you watch it for individual players?

I do watch for the individuals outside of when the Bulls are playing and during the playoffs. I love the NBA, but some regular season games can be hard to watch.

Hell, yeah. I have my bulls shirt on right now.
So do I.

I nearly teared up in the intro they showed on TNT just now.

Home team is 80-20 in Game 7's.

Outside of the Bulls, I do watch and pull for individual players. For example, I love Lebron and if the Bulls can't win it, I would pull for the Cavs but I would openly admit that is only because of Lebron and it's a bandwaggon thing of sorts.

Back