Re: ***NBA Playoffs Round 1***

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!!
go lakers!!!!!!!

Where are the Lakers going?

pretty interesting that Brian Scalabrini has the best NBA career out of that USC Elite 8 team with Trepanier and Sam Clancy. Clancy was like Ace, undersized for the NBA game in the post at 6' 7"-6' 8" but a very good college player with a nice set of moves in the post.

The Truth shall set you free. And he is the C's tonight.

Cheno, when you write your fan fiction about Paul Pierce is he made out of crystal and does Paul fight demons to get another crystal?

Last edited:

Paul Pierce and The C's Baby. Let's Go!! KG is about to pull a Willis Reed.

Cheno, when you write your fan fiction about Paul Pierce is he made out of crystal and does Paul fight demons to get another crystal?

okay that was spooky and I have no idea what you said.

okay that was spooky and I have no idea what you said.
This isn't you?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veziedff0EU[/ame]

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!!
go lakers!!!!!!!

]go lakers!!!!!!!!
[/b]

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!!
go lakers!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

]go lakers!!!!!!!!
[/b]

go lakers!!!!!!!!

go lakers!!!!!!!!!
go lakers!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I'm supposed to be impressed the Celtics barely beat a .500 team and 7 seed?

Mark Jackson nailed it.

After D-Wade did another ridiculous cross over and left Al Horford picking his nose Jackson compared Wade to Barry Sanders.

That is the perfect comparison. Is he the best? Not sure just like there was a valid argument about Sanders vs Emmitt Smith, etc. But he sure looks the best when he does his thing.

Re: Mark Jackson nailed it.

D Wade is trying to do too much right now, I wonder if the Hawks can challenge the Cavs?

Beasley is really getting exposed as a player. He's a defensive liability. and not very multidimesional or explosive offensively. It's good that he has a good mid range game, but the difference between him and a guy like Durant is huge. If someone would have drafted him over Blake last year, they would have sorry.

I'm supposed to be impressed the Celtics barely beat a .500 team and 7 seed?

Okay if you watched the last part of the year, you would have seen that the bulls were playing some of the best basketball in the league. Also if you would have been watching you would have seen that the Celtics were without Garnett and Powe who are arguably their 2 best PF's.

So basically i consider this more of a 4/5 matchup instead of a 2/7. But maybe you don't watch basketball.

Miami would probably win this series if they don't trade Marion.

Re: Mark Jackson nailed it.

After D-Wade did another ridiculous cross over and left Al Horford picking his nose Jackson compared Wade to Barry Sanders.

That is the perfect comparison. Is he the best? Not sure just like there was a valid argument about Sanders vs Emmitt Smith, etc. But he sure looks the best when he does his thing.

i don't think that there is a valid comparison with Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith, but whatever you think. Barry had no line and Emmitt had the best and their numbers are comparable.

mind-blowing stat for a game 7 series. not one lead change after the first quarter in any game. these playoffs hosted one of the best 7 game series and by far the worst 7 game series.

mind-blowing stat for a game 7 series. not one lead change after the first quarter in any game. these playoffs hosted one of the best 7 game series and by far the worst 7 game series.

This is a series where talent wins out. It really shouldn't have went 7. Shows you how much Atlanta has a ways to go to be considered a top contender as far as being a clutch playoff team. Talent wise they aren't to far behind the big three in the east.

Back