NCAA rejects Sampson's appeal >>> Rivals.com

I may be wrong but nobody is doing it. Name another team doing well with 4-5 juco's in there top 7 to 8. This isn't 2002 anymore so OU's last FF4 team is meaningless in this conversation. That is my entire point. This isn't 2002. Or the 90's.

And in 2002, people were saying this isn't 1988.

It can still be done.

And nobody is saying you can JUST recruit JUCOs. The '88 team had King. The '02 team had Hollis. And so on, and so on.

Usually Chendog doesn't know what he's talking about, but he's right on this one. Nowadays you couldn't win the SWAC, far less the big12 with the 5 best Juco players in the land. The only trend of productive juco players are those who transfer from a high major to play right away instead of sitting a year, ala Rico Pickett.

Thats the biggest pile of terds dirtymess has ever dumped on this forum.

Your telling me that the Summit player of the year (Robert Jarvis, who would have started for OU), the Missouri Valley player of the year (Booker Woodfox, the best 3pt shooter in the country), the SEC player of the year (Marcus Thornton, NBA player), the WAC player of the year (Justin Wilkinson, who led his team to a 30-5 record), and an 18 ppg scorer in the A-10 (Lamont Mack) couldnt win the SWAC?

Get the crap out of here.. Those five would challenge for a top 2 spot in the Big 12, and win every mid-major conference out there, win the Pac-10, win the SEC, and win the Big 10...

Usually Chendog doesn't know what he's talking about, but he's right on this one. Nowadays you couldn't win the SWAC, far less the big12 with the 5 best Juco players in the land. The only trend of productive juco players are those who transfer from a high major to play right away instead of sitting a year, ala Rico Pickett.

Thanks....I think. :ez-roll:

And in 2002, people were saying this isn't 1988.
It can still be done.
In 2002 it wasn't as good as the late 80's..early 90's but the jucos still were good. You could start to see the talent dwindling.
Again...people keep saying it can still be done but it's not being done. That kinda proves my point.

Back