*****Oklahoma-Arizona Gameday Thread*****

44-26 at the half...That was the best half of the season in my opinion...What makes it nicer is that it is two great halves in a row, when you count the 2nd half of the Arkansas game...Keep it up boys..

Is this the same team that played Houston? Warren is playing better than I have seen him play this year. Tiny ----they can't deal with him.

how many people here are at the game? how many people are there?:austin686_jpg_xs:

They have played good defense. That is the key to basketball. Easy buckets come from good defense. When you don't defend the other team scores and has a better opportunity to get set on defense.

Hello, I have not watched he game so far. can anybody write up a quick summary how the game went?

MIA JesseW!

WHO WILL PICK UP SLACK?

Zona not stopping WILLIE!

PANIC?

Stay tune.

TRUE or FALSE.

Jeff CAPEL is dominating Sean MILLER?!

@ this rate CAPEL could dominate the CALICATS!!!1! :clap

BREAKING NEWS: per my boyz at zagsblog.com, AZ is HORRIBLE!

Change in second half.

Stay tune...

We love to blow big leads in the second half. Let's try not to revert to our old tricks.

Arizona is a little down on talent from what I've seen. But we're playing well as a team tonight. We play like we did the last 10 minutes or so we will win around 23 games and have a chance to make a good tournament run.

OUr team is hard for me to read so far. We are finally playing some defense tonight which is a must if we are going to win 20 plus games. I am afraid we are not deep enough with the big boys against real good teams.

Do you guys think Tiny will stay another year ?

I hope he does but I think he bolts if you go by the comments he made before the season started. I can't remember what article I read (Rivals I think) but he did clearly state that he plans on playing one year in college.

OUr team is hard for me to read so far. We are finally playing some defense tonight which is a must if we are going to win 20 plus games. I am afraid we are not deep enough with the big boys against real good teams.

We're young this year. We will have to ride the highs and weather the lows. When you have as much turnovers as we have from last years roster it's tough to replace leadership and consistent play. But this team does have talent.

We only have 1 turnover? Wow. Much, much better.

Back