*****Oklahoma-Baylor Gameday Thread*****

Didn't Ugouh (? spelling) just take about 4 full steps - how can they not call walking on him? This is not the NBA

Biggest thing I see with this team is the tendency to be complacent. We play well, with a lot of energy the first quarter of the game, and then all of the sudden, our team decides: "hey, we're playing well, we can slow up now." Then, (insert opponent here) decides to start playing well. It just takes us too long to get back to that high. If you made a graph of our effort, it would look like a mountain range. If we could manage to have a sort of high plateau, we could fix a lot of things.

On that drive the Baylor guy got clear by shoving off with his left arm. Why no call?

Another problem with this team. I'm not sure we have any guys that can really run up and down the court. We don't have any really fast guys so we get beat easily by teams that have speed. I don't know how that happens at this level but it has happened to us.

We have fast guys they just don't want to run the court!

Nice and one Willie. 4 on Lomers. Embarrassing alley-oop on the other end though. I'd like to keep it within 20 please...man that's pathetic.

nice air-ball on a wide open 3 from the corner, Willie.

Is he 0-6 from the 3pt line now?

So a question for the board, when the Baylor guy dunks on the alley oop, he then celebrates with a wide armed stance and squat. Isn't that an automatic technical? I thought they didn't allow that crap. Just wondering.

So a question for the board, when the Baylor guy dunks on the alley oop, he then celebrates with a wide armed stance and squat. Isn't that an automatic technical? I thought they didn't allow that crap. Just wondering.

I saw that too and wondered the same thing.

The team getting blown out always complains about this sort of thing.

When you are as sorry as we are why would you call a T...

yeah, acy is on my list for that one. he will be heckled throughout when they come to norman. he'll be able to hear me real well because there won't be many people there...

Back