*****Oklahoma-Baylor Gameday Thread*****

This team friggin sucks. I am ready for WW to leave.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but he's already gone. His mind is in the NBA. If only Capel would explain to him that his stock is falling by the second. Maybe that would get Willie to refocus.

Willie is worthless.

Guess TMG is in the doghouse.

Capel looks befuddled, if not incompetent.

This is sooooooooo painful to watch. never thought id see an oklahoma team get killed by frickin baylor.......

Perfect ending to a crappy, crappy half. 41-26 Baylor. Yikes. 30-6 run, wow.

But hey, Tiny managed to stay in and not pick up another foul! That is the only good thing we can take out of that last 10:00 of this half.

Love OU!!!!

Can't watch anymore. When a future lottery pick has 2 free throws and no one plays defense. Gonna go do something else. They gotta hustle for me to watch.

Boomer Sooner!!!!!

Wow looked so good early, Tiny goes out and there goes our lead and our heads.

We've had bad teams at OU before in all sports, but this team is a special kind of embarrassment. They don't play for the University and they don't play for each other. They are lazy, selfish, careless, unremorseful, and pathetic. I am sick to my stomach about the lack of effort I'm seeing. Tony Crocker's a senior, right? Instead of rallying the troops, he's busy fighting personal battles with Baylor players. Willie Warren is supposed to be a lottery pick, right? Well, he has a better chance of winning the state lottery than being selected in the first round of the NBA Draft. What a bunch of assholes!

This whole game turned when Tiny went out. It wasn't just our poor defense and turnovers. They hit some shots they shouldn't have and we missed some that should have gone down. That's just how it goes sometimes. Don't think we drew a foul under the basket the whole half.

Love OU!!!!

Can't watch anymore. When a future lottery pick has 2 free throws and no one plays defense. Gonna go do something else. They gotta hustle for me to watch.

Boomer Sooner!!!!!

612capture_tombstone03-full.jpg

We've had bad teams at OU before in all sports, but this team is a special kind of embarrassment. They don't play for the University and they don't play for each other. They are lazy, selfish, careless, unremorseful, and pathetic. I am sick to my stomach about the lack of effort I'm seeing. Tony Crocker's a senior, right? Instead of rallying the troops, he's busy fighting personal battles with Baylor players. Willie Warren is supposed to be a lottery pick, right? Well, he has a better chance of winning the state lottery than being selected in the first round of the NBA Draft. What a bunch of assholes!

personal attacks on players are not allowed on this board...

Never thought I would say it, but 0-16 looks like a real possibility and this looks to be the worst OU team that I can ever remember. What I see out there is zero effort, hustle, or athleticism. Everybody stands around after a shot thinking the rebound will magically come to them, WW just wants to dance around the arc, and guys are playing like they've never encountered a 7' post player before. I've never seen regression like this in OU bball.

Baylor just has a lot more talent than we do. I'm not sure if we have any talent right now.

Baylor just has a lot more talent than we do. I'm not sure if we have any talent right now.

Its partly a talent issue... OU has some highly rated, good players, but there is a HUGE drop after them.

The other problem is no leadership, bad attitudes, and some cancer. I know at least one of those guys is a cancer, and there might be two of them. Cancer kills everything around it, and this team has a cancer, IMO.

Its partly a talent issue... OU has some highly rated, good players, but there is a HUGE drop after them.

The other problem is no leadership, bad attitudes, and some cancer. I know at least one of those guys is a cancer, and there might be two of them. Cancer kills everything around it, and this team has a cancer, IMO.
I don't care about recruiting but the guys that are rated high aren't that good either. I think the only good players we have are Fitz and Gallon right now. Crock is okay for a role player, Davis is okay. Outside of that I'm not sure anyone is a Div 1 player.

Yep big, unfortunately you are right.

Back