*****Oklahoma-Baylor Gameday Thread*****

They really, really deserve it.[/QUOTE

No they don't, I'm sorry that you live your life through 18&19 year old kids, but there is no reason to personally attack them on the road in probably the toughest game of the season.

Its partly a talent issue... OU has some highly rated, good players, but there is a HUGE drop after them.

The other problem is no leadership, bad attitudes, and some cancer. I know at least one of those guys is a cancer, and there might be two of them. Cancer kills everything around it, and this team has a cancer, IMO.

Willie needs to be suspended. OSU will kill this team Monday night. This team has some talent, but outside of 3-4 guys nobody cares. They're playing for the name on the back, not the front of their jerseys.

I don't care about recruiting but the guys that are rated high aren't that good either. I think the only good players we have are Fitz and Gallon right now. Crock is okay for a role player, Davis is okay. Outside of that I'm not sure anyone is a Div 1 player.

I would have to agree with you on this.

ESPN boxscore says Gerber played in the first half (and grabbed a board) is that right? Just got home at half time.

Tell me what I wrote that wasn't true.

how should i know? i am not a mindreader, nor can i see into the hearts of people i don't know.

in any event, the accuracy of the personal attacks is not the issue

This is an embarrassing team to be associated with as a Sooner. I can't believe anybody thinks Willie Warren deserves to play in the NBA.

I am trying to figure out why WW played the entire first half. Seriously...terrible effort on the D end. Standing around on offense. What the heck is he contributing that TMG could not??

Another thing...why is it that our guards can only shoot layups or threes? Why can't a one of them shoot pull up jumpers? Pretty sure Pledger is the only only guard that attempted anything but a three or a layup.

We've had bad teams at OU before in all sports, but this team is a special kind of embarrassment. They don't play for the University and they don't play for each other. They are lazy, selfish, careless, unremorseful, and pathetic. I am sick to my stomach about the lack of effort I'm seeing. Tony Crocker's a senior, right? Instead of rallying the troops, he's busy fighting personal battles with Baylor players. Willie Warren is supposed to be a lottery pick, right? Well, he has a better chance of winning the state lottery than being selected in the first round of the NBA Draft. What a bunch of assholes!

Uncalled for. Someone needs a timeout

They really, really deserve it.[/QUOTE

No they don't, I'm sorry that you live your life through 18&19 year old kids, but there is no reason to personally attack them on the road in probably the toughest game of the season.

They certainly need it.

How well do you think this kind of horsh*t is going to work out in the real world??

Lazy, entitled, worthless.

His style fits the NBA. No defense, and a me-first mentality.

With Willie you get poor defense but I don't agree he's 'me-first'. First half he took two shots and a large portion of his turnovers are the result of him passing the ball when he should be shooting it... if you consider his lack of effort to be selfish I can get on board with that but I think he's been too passive more than having a 'me-first mentality'.

sad, mostly.

How true. Depressing. I feel like I did during the Blake years of football, wondering if we'd hit rock bottom yet or if we would fall further yet.

This sucks.

Another problem with this team. I'm not sure we have any guys that can really run up and down the court. We don't have any really fast guys so we get beat easily by teams that have speed. I don't know how that happens at this level but it has happened to us.

Back