*****Oklahoma vs. British Columbia Exhibition Game Tread*****

I think the athletic department should have made this game free GA to build some excitement about the team.

4 guard line-up out already.

Ray, TMG, TC, CD, and Fitz.

Correction it seems WW is in and not TMG

Did the SoonerSports broadcast just start crapping all over itself for anyone else?

Also, Willie's uniform says "Warren III" on it this year. Don't know if that's news.

We seem to be having rebounding problems... BC probably shouldn't be out rebounding us.

Davis's shot looks really nice this game.

If Willie is gonna wear that headband all year he needs to get the AJ fauhaux.

Well my internet is running to slow and going blurry when it is working so just listening on the radio. But it was good to hear coach Stoops.

Did the SoonerSports broadcast just start crapping all over itself for anyone else?

Also, Willie's uniform says "Warren III" on it this year. Don't know if that's news.

I'm having problems with the sound, but not the picture. I have DSL, so that could be my problem.

Man, we are getting KILLED on the glass. Doesn't bode well for more stout opponents. I'm sure we'll improve though.
Ryan Wright still seems to be having trouble holding onto the ball.

Fitzgerald with the fade away contested jumper went in, also had another 16 footer rim in and out. He is looking good early on

Wow, based on this feed I won't be signing up for the soonersports all-access any time soon...

Back