**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

Simeon and Collison were the bigs when they lost to 'Cuse.

Yep. And it was Collison and Gooden before that, I think. They never had a big play the 3 spot. Self practically invented the 3 guard look. All his teams (nearly) played small.

We need a rowdy crowd at home for KU. I'll be there. :)

Got my tickets last weekend. However, I went to the last KU game in norman and the crowd sucked. It was packed. However, people were very quiet. I even had other OU fans looking at me like I was crazy. At one point, I was the only one within 50 yards of me standing and cheering. I hope this Saturday is different, but I am not holding my breath.

this never would have happened if abdi ahmed was still on the team

Is it over yet??? If so, final score please.....

Look at those three guys on the end of the MU bench. not sure they'd know what to do if they got in.

I think the Kutis Funeral Home has been running this same ad for the last 30 years.

Yep. And it was Collison and Gooden before that, I think. They never had a big play the 3 spot. Self practically invented the 3 guard look. All his teams (nearly) played small.

The thing about those teams is that Williams ran that secondary break that got his bigs plenty of layups so sometimes they were like guards.

74-38 with 7:10 left in the game. :dance005:

The dancing Emoticon is an attempt to make you feel better.

Hahahaha.... Not that upset. I realize we have a stepp hill to climb. It will get better.......:dance005::dance005:

Back