**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

I told you guys it would get rough once conference started. This is just one conference game but the road in the Big 12 is going to be tough. That said, if Mizzou plays like this they can beat anyone in the country.

OU has had some pretty good teams that went on the road to the top team in conference, and got spanked. I'm not ready to write off a solid season just yet.

since we are all weighing in on our genius, let it be known: i said many things in the past, some of them were right, and others were not

I said this when all of you guys were saying NCAA tourney and finishing in the top of the conference. This team has a ways to go to compete with the big boys.

Who said that? .500 in conference play was the goal before the season.

Well, OU has played 3 good teams this year. Lost all 3.

I said this when all of you guys were saying NCAA tourney and finishing in the top of the conference. This team has a ways to go to compete with the big boys.

Actually it was only the same 4 or 5 guys, but they blow their horns so much around here, it seems like everyone.;):p

Most knew and said we would struggle in conference, and most were pleasantly surprised we faired better than expected out of conference....

LK is a coach, not a miracle worker.

Uh, because one or two posters are delusional doesn't mean "all of you guys were saying NCAA tourney". Stop flattering yourself.

Before we continue talking about how bad we are, Mizz is shooting over 60% from 3. They are playing great. They could beat anyone tonight.

And I don't think our D is that bad.

since we are all weighing in on our genius, let it be known: i said many things in the past, some of them were right, and others were not

I remember 99% of what you said, and you were right every single time!

Kansas disagrees. Nick Collison, Drew Gooden, and Chenowith. That was a big lineup that lost to I believe it was Maryland in 2002 in the title. Of course that's just one team, but it did happen.

Pretty sure KU never started that lineup. Heck, pretty sure Chenowith wasn't even on that team.

Pretty sure those teams started Miles/Boschee, Hinrich, and Langford at the guard spots.

Uh, because one or two posters are delusional doesn't mean "all of you guys were saying NCAA tourney". Stop flattering yourself.

OU making the NCAA tourney is not delusional. Can't write them off because of this game. Only need to win 8 or so to make the tourney. So you are saying OU can't win 8 games? Hmmmm.

Lol. There are a few that are delusional. I'm just saying that we are still a ways away. I love what Lon is doing. We will get there but it may take a couple of years.

Before we continue talking about how bad we are, Mizz is shooting over 60% from 3. They are playing great. They could beat anyone tonight.

And I don't think our D is that bad.

And when they miss we give them three tries at the hoop.

Pretty sure KU never started that lineup. Heck, pretty sure Chenowith wasn't even on that team.

Pretty sure those teams started Miles/Boschee, Hinrich, and Langford at the guard spots.

Simeon and Collison were the bigs when they lost to 'Cuse.

man, not sure what you can do when they shoot like that.

Back