**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

If a team is going to shoot like that there's nothing you can do.

Teams like Mizzou are why I laughed this offseason at the people that were suggesting a big lineup with Osby at the 3. You can't go big like that in college, but you can go small. Guards, guards, guards!!!

Isn't that what UConn did?

i don't think we are going to win this one

i don't think we are going to win this one

I am envisioning OU knocking down 10 straight 3 pointers like this: Pledger, Pledger, Grooms, Neal, Pledger, Pledger, Osby, Neal, Pledger, Blair.

I also see Cam Clark, Osby and Fitz taking over on the boards. OU storms back to win by 5.

Cam would do well to work on a mid-range jumper and become a pick-and-pop type guy that can score some in transition...he could also dedicate himself to hitting the boards and getting stickback points...he is athletic enough that he has a lot to offer the team...but being an outside shooter isn't his strong suit, and neither is beating people off the dribble...

I am envisioning OU knocking down 10 straight 3 pointers like this: Pledger, Pledger, Grooms, Neal, Pledger, Pledger, Osby, Neal, Pledger, Blair.

I also see Cam Clark, Osby and Fitz taking over on the boards. OU storms back to win by 5.

:clap:clap:clap

I told you guys it would get rough once conference started. This is just one conference game but the road in the Big 12 is going to be tough. That said, if Mizzou plays like this they can beat anyone in the country.

Is that before or after the Victoria's Secret models fix your dinner, draw your bath, and turn down your covers?

What? And when?

Last year.

I wish we would run more iso's for Osby. He's pretty tough to guard on the block due to his athleticism and solid J.

Teams like Mizzou are why I laughed this offseason at the people that were suggesting a big lineup with Osby at the 3. You can't go big like that in college, but you can go small. Guards, guards, guards!!!

Kansas disagrees. Nick Collison, Drew Gooden, and Chenowith. That was a big lineup that lost to I believe it was Maryland in 2002 in the title. Of course that's just one team, but it did happen.

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

I said this when all of you guys were saying NCAA tourney and finishing in the top of the conference. This team has a ways to go to compete with the big boys.

OU getting outrebounded 25-11. Wow.

Going worse than many even thought. 34 points halfway through the second half. :(

Back