**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

I don't understand why Mike Anderson left this team. They look really good.

Very disappointing.

Not really. We are a flawed team and need a lot to go our way to win a game like this on the road. For one, we need to get loose balls and long rebounds, which we are not getting. Then we need points from all starters not named Grooms, but we need him to hit an open jumper. Last, we need the opposition to not shoot 60% from the field and 3 point stripe.

Put all of these together and it's easy to see why we are getting pasted.

Do you need the score or are you hoping we can make a basket?

43-25

Yeah, I was asking for a score update. Now I wish I had not asked.....;)

Hopefully it gets better after the half.

Was there any positives from the first half? Killed on the boards, mizzu shooting a high %, etc... We do have 8 assists on 11 baskets and only 4 turnovers.

20 year old kids don't usually learn to shoot at that age. Gottlieb never developed one. We can live with Grooms at point if we're getting good scoring everywhere else. But we aren't.

Westbrook

Don't look at them, jmizz. :eek:

Man, my glasses fogged up......

Gotta get after em in the 2nd half. We have some very fast typers on here. They are faster than the play by play guys.....:clap:woot

I'm just about done with thinking cam will ever be anything more than a role player...problem is he doesn't even have a role

I'm just about done with thinking cam will ever be anything more than a role player...problem is he doesn't even have a role

Cam is a guy with an ugly, ineffective shot that cant put the ball on the floor. Not a good combo. He will have your 15 point game here and there because he hits a couple of 3's and gets some points in transition, but thats what he is. He cant put the ball on the floor AT ALL.

Cam is a guy with an ugly, ineffective shot that cant put the ball on the floor. Not a good combo. He will have your 15 point game here and there because he hits a couple of 3's and gets some points in transition, but thats what he is. He cant put the ball on the floor AT ALL.

Same thing said about Pledger 2 yrs ago. He's just a Soph. Too early to write him off just yet.... IMO.

I know we want to do everything now and keep winning but give Kruger a year. Next year we'll get some more players and we won't have to put guys in rolesl they can't fill. Sucks for now.

and it will suck around here for the next few days. The MU drumbeat just gets louder.

I told you guys this two years ago. I said Crocker was his ceiling.

I know it is dead and gone but, that is why I was looking forward to Taylor over Clark. He had a little less to work on. Besides a whole lot of growing up. They all have to do that.

As fans we need to recognize we only have 11 scholarship players. One is M'Baye and not eligible. Honore, Arent, Blair and Washington are borderline Big XII players. Essentially OU has six Big XII caliber players that are eligible on the roster this year.

Next season that is going to be at least 9 with the addition of Hield, Hornbeak and M'Baye. Additionally, Blair will be a solid backup point. Arent and Henry will add post depth.

Nice move by Fitz. Where is that? We have two guys 6'8" and they have four guards.

Teams like Mizzou are why I laughed this offseason at the people that were suggesting a big lineup with Osby at the 3. You can't go big like that in college, but you can go small. Guards, guards, guards!!!

Back