**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

Was that turnover a rocket pass by Honore or just Neal not catching the ball? Or both?

All of Missouris guards can shoot, are quick, and are athletic. OU's arent.

OU isnt even playing that bad, just getting out classed in the talent category.

This is funny. You guys are 30 seconds ahead of the Mizzou radio broadcast.

Unfortunately I have the MU TV guys. As much as I usually like Jon Sunvold I don't when he has his homer glasses on.

We have to get something from all 5 starters for this team to win. Right now, we have 3 on O contributing and about 3 on D from my view.

Our defense sux! Tigers shooting 60% from the field and 58% from three.

Unfortunately I have the MU TV guys. As much as I usually like Jon Sunvold I don't when he has his homer glasses on.

Everybody is getting the Mizzou tv crew. This game is televised on the Mizzou network and the cane carriers are all carrying that feed.

Can't listen to the Mizzou radio broadcast much more - getting painful. Along with the whipping we are getting they say "travel, no call" on all of our possessions.

All of Missouris guards can shoot, are quick, and are athletic. OU's arent.

OU isnt even playing that bad, just getting out classed in the talent category.

Pretty much agree. First, guards when college basketball games. They just have way more depth then we do. They bring good guards off the bench, we bring a small PF off the bench to play in place of Cam. Not a good matchup, especially when Mizzou is going to make everything outside, guarded or not.

We need to basically be hitting everything to keep the game close. And we just don't have guards that are that good outside of Pledger on offense.

Fitz and Osby are doing fine. Pledger is being swarmed, b/c Grooms and Cam are worthless on the offensive end right now. Grooms doesn't have that talent, but Cam has got to get things figured out.

The Mizzou announcers are beyond sickening. Barf. Makes it even more painful.

We were so surprised that Cam actually made a shot, we forgot to play d.

Fitz and Osby are doing fine. Pledger is being swarmed, b/c Grooms and Cam are worthless on the offensive end right now. Grooms doesn't have that talent, but Cam has got to get things figured out.

Grooms needs to develop a shot.

Can't listen to the Mizzou radio broadcast much more - getting painful. Along with the whipping we are getting they say "travel, no call" on all of our possessions.

Believe me, it gets worse.

How easy are they making it look on the offensive end? I hope we don't get blasted out of the gym.

We need Grooms to attack the basket. Cam as well.

Grooms has to start shooting the ball better to keep defenses more honest with Pledge.

Pretty much agree. First, guards when college basketball games. They just have way more depth then we do. They bring good guards off the bench, we bring a small PF off the bench to play in place of Cam. Not a good matchup, especially when Mizzou is going to make everything outside, guarded or not.
I don't know if they really have more depth. They only have 7 players on their roster. But they are all good players really and give them impact. We need Clark, Neal, Grooms to score more.

Back