Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State ***GAME THREAD***

No way the refs should have been a factor. We didn't play good enough to beat a team who has 0 inside presence. We let their guards have a free pass to the bucket, and our bigs did nothing to help/stop the penetration.

I hope that we see a little more fire/intensity on D when the dance starts, because lesser teams will be playing their hearts out. We have no free run to the Final 4.

The way this year is ending, assuming we dont make it far in the tourny, i think blake may consider coming back...not everything is about money

This team peaked way too early ! Maybe 3 weeks ago and since then we have had players get disciplined and it makes me wonder if Capel has lost the team the last few games.

I hope this team gets bounced in the first round of the tourny. It is really embarrassing that AJ and Crocker have D1 scholarships, they have to be the worst players I have ever seen put a basketball jersey on.

banned.gif

thats the problem with basketball officiating, it is never consistent, especially too the team that lost.

On the Griffin foul he was just standing there while Anderson was crashing the boards for the rebound and initiates the contact and they have the audacity to call a foul on Griffin. When Griffin catches the pass cleanly he gets pummeled by the OSU defender and it's perfectly okay with the refs. How?

On the Griffin foul he was just standing there while Anderson was crashing the boards for the rebound and initiates the contact and they have the audacity to call a foul on Griffin. When Griffin catches the pass cleanly he gets pummeled by the OSU defender and it's perfectly okay with the refs. How?

i wish blake would have fell... they would have HAD to call it

Foul or no foul the way the clock didnt start IF crocker makes the put back I think we win the game hard to tell in that situation when the time ran out

i wish blake would have fell... they would have HAD to call it

As an OU fan it is demoralizing to watch that happen, but also demoralizing because there are hundreds of other games which this could happen and it makes me just want to boycott basketball alltogether and not have to witness "any" team having to get jobbed. I felt the same way after the OU/ Tech football game a few years ago.

Last edited:
those guys can actually dribble penetrate and Cookie Miller is one of the best defenders in the big 12 in terms of point guards.

nick sucks... plain sucks..... cookie is so weird that he is hardly a threat to score... ill take AJ and crock, regardless you said worst ever to wear a uniform.. so i shouldnt even have to list a D-1 guard so i'll say they are plenty better than you

Foul or no foul the way the clock didnt start IF crocker makes the put back I think we win the game hard to tell in that situation when the time ran out

no the time would have ran out.... they would have used a stopwatch :(

Congrats to the pokes. They played with passion and at times cared more than we did.

No question the pukes wanted this game worse than the Sooners.

Anderson was on the perimeter for a three when he crashes the boards and gets fouled by Blake. If Crocker puts a body on him like he should he never gets to the boards. You have to play smart or you do not deserve to win. Bad no call on Anderson's foul of Blake on the inbounds pass.

This loss can be attributed to three factors. We had 19 turnovers, Blake got only 9 shots and we shot 15.8% BTA (2-19). OSU was 9-36 BTA. That is 21 points we lose BTA where we were #2 in the conference BTA at 39.2%. OSU shot 36.2% BTA in conference same as they shot tonight. Also Blake got only 9 shots tonight (6-9). This team cannot win consistently with Blake getting that few opportunities in a ballgame.

Last edited:
Back