Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State ***GAME THREAD***

well OU had their chance with the Moses T and missed 2 big free-throws

all ready got a call from a ****ing poke congratulating me on a 1 seed he better not see me tonight

I haven't seen a team get screwed as bad and obvious as we did tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!

Got what we deserved. Poor defense for much of the night. OSU looked quicker, and more hungry all night.

Something is wrong with this team. You can see it with the way they are handling themselves.

What a crock of ****. Seriously? That's so dumb. I guess we had our chance and shot with 14 seconds left and then probably should have fouled.

Congrats to the pokes. They played with passion and at times cared more than we did.

How come they called that foul on Blake at the end, but then don't call it when he gets hit goin up with the ball??

How come they called that foul on Blake at the end, but then don't call it when he gets hit goin up with the ball??

i know... if they call that foul on blake to anderson they have to call that too

I hope this team gets bounced in the first round of the tourny. It is really embarrassing that AJ and Crocker have D1 scholarships, they have to be the worst players I have ever seen put a basketball jersey on.

Got what we deserved. Poor defense for much of the night. OSU looked quicker, and more hungry all night.

Something is wrong with this team. You can see it with the way they are handling themselves.

Like I keep saying, we can't play man. Game prolly would have never been that close if we ran 1-3-1 or the 2-3 like we did at the end.

AJ can't throw a beach ball in the ocean is what is wrong with this team.

Good we get more rest before the NCAA tournament which AJ needs bad.

I hope this team gets bounced in the first round of the tourny. It is really embarrassing that AJ and Crocker have D1 scholarships, they have to be the worst players I have ever seen put a basketball jersey on.

ok none of this stupid **** now

thats the problem with basketball officiating, it is never consistent, especially too the team that lost.

Back