>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<

Not sure why Kruger subs Cole in on the last second shot. Why not put in a player who can shoot the ball???? We might need two points at the end of the game.....:confused:

Are Lattin or McNeace in foul trouble? I'm not sure how many they have.

Anyone else see Nolan Johnson in Rashard?

We have to get this one. Odomes is playing great on offense. Would love to see him add a midrange jumper to his game.

Definitely......when everyone knows he's going to the hole everytime he touches it, it cuts down his effectiveness.

And CJ needs to get into the game. Either play killer D or get involved in the offense. I only remember him shooting once, and it was a fake, then a jumper with his feet out of position. If you're in a slump, take good shots; not the ones you make every once in a while.

Are Lattin or McNeace in foul trouble? I'm not sure how many they have.

Each have two fouls.....I believe I would've subbed Freeman.

Not sure why Kruger subs Cole in on the last second shot. Why not put in a player who can shoot the ball???? We might need two points at the end of the game.....:confused:

Lattin had 3 fouls, McNeace had 2.

Don't understand why Buford never plays and all of a sudden he's starting. whats going on with the backup pg spot now too?

Don't understand why Buford never plays and all of a sudden he's starting. whats going on with the backup pg spot now too?

Buford started but then never step foot on the floor.

Lattin has 2 fouls.

I think it meant James came off the bench.

Definitely......when everyone knows he's going to the hole everytime he touches it, it cuts down his effectiveness.

And CJ needs to get into the game. Either play killer D or get involved in the offense. I only remember him shooting once, and it was a fake, then a jumper with his feet out of position. If you're in a slump, take good shots; not the ones you make every once in a while.

Most players are comfortable with a certain shot but he really doesn't look for that shot.

Awesome pass by Odomes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just glad we've not had an early second half slump. Lets close this one out. I feel like this team needs to get this win.

Cardinal sin by Buford......:facepalm

Satellite out! :(

56-46 good guys

Probably the most aggressive we have been on offense all season taking it to the bucket tonight. In bonus already and need to keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bench struggling now. Time to get Woodard and Odomes in again.

Back