>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<

They CAN get quite a few more.

The question is how many more games will we actually show up and play a full 40 minutes? The more games we do that, the more wins we'll get.

More guys seemed to play with more energy last night. The team has been giving good effort, but there seemed to be an extra spark of energy. That aggressive and successful start by Odomes was at least part of that spark.

It was good to see this man smile last night ...

:lon

Lattin had a good game. He knocked down several short jumpers on the baseline. Good to see. He also had a good game defensively. Rashard is just amazing going to the basket. Maybe a true star in the making. Jordan showed what a lot of game experience will do for you. Didn't see Shepard at all. Everybody can't be hot every game. McNeece played sparingly and didn't hit any of his jump hooks. McGusty wan't hot tonight, though he was in there working hard. Doolittle hit a 3. I'm sure the staff rewards players with playing time that have great practice weeks. Buford needs to find his groove.

Lattin had a good game. He knocked down several short jumpers on the baseline. Good to see. He also had a good game defensively. Rashard is just amazing going to the basket. Maybe a true star in the making. Jordan showed what a lot of game experience will do for you. Didn't see Shepard at all. Everybody can't be hot every game. McNeece played sparingly and didn't hit any of his jump hooks. McGusty wan't hot tonight, though he was in there working hard. Doolittle hit a 3. I'm sure the staff rewards players with playing time that have great practice weeks. Buford needs to find his groove.

All good points, Northbase. I'll add one thing. Buford needs to rebound and play defense when he's not making shots. If his minutes are reduced even more at some future date in favor of a younger player, it will be because he has not improved in those two areas.

They CAN get quite a few more.

The question is how many more games will we actually show up and play a full 40 minutes? The more games we do that, the more wins we'll get.

If we play like last night the remainder of the home games are winnable as are a few road games.

That TCU loss isn't looking so bad after all now that they are 3-2 in conference. However, we would have won that game with Woodard. But that's in the past so we need to get busy making hay while the suns up, as my dad used to say.

I almost went home when Buford was announced in the starting line-up.

Nice to have JW back!

Back