opinion on tech

luckyc1423

Reaction score
I dont care what anyone says, tech is not very good...we are better at every position against them except the four...no way we should have lost this game

tmg and willie need to figure it out together...or maybe it doesnt matter at this point since he is leaving for the nba

Agreed. Can't lay an egg in one half, and expect to be able to fight back in the 2nd. We've done it a few times, and I said then that it wouldn't last. Capel has to find a way to get this team to play consistent. They don't, at any aspect of the game. Poor shot selection was also a big reason we lost tonight.

Tech is athletic and has some good talent.... They just need to put it together because they have some really good pieces.

Tech is pathetic. That was a horrible loss.

Why shoot a trey when you need 2 to go ahead. It's frustrating.

OU should have offered Roberson. Huge mistake

We took Omar and Neysmith in 07 instead of recruiting Roberson. I don't think he got a look from Jeff. Big mistake on a Dallas kid.

Maybe On Roberson. He's a good player, but doesn't have the greatest skills in the world. He doesn't handle the ball or shoot the ball as well as any of our guards.

We took Omar and Neysmith in 07 instead of recruiting Roberson. I don't think he got a look from Jeff. Big mistake on a Dallas kid.

We signed those guys after Roberson committed to Tech I believe...we were going after Jai Lucas at the time as our primary PG.

Maybe On Roberson. He's a good player, but doesn't have the greatest skills in the world. He doesn't handle the ball or shoot the ball as well as any of our guards.

Doesnt shoot as well as OU's guards? Have you been watching John Roberson the past 3 wells? The guy can shoot and he is the all-time leader in assists at Tech. I think he can handle the ball, lol.

Go check his career statistics.

There's a reason Roberson led Plano to the 5A state title in Texas. He's a damn good player.

Had we signed Roberson, we might not have been able to sign TMG. There is no bigger waste of time in the world than saying 'We should have signed _______.'

Roberson would not have scared TMG away. Roberson wanted to come to OU and wasn't offered. That's why its relevant.

and aren't message boards for waisting time? I didn't know time management was so critical.

Tech is pathetic. That was a horrible loss.

Why shoot a trey when you need 2 to go ahead. It's frustrating.

tech is in the 30s in rpi

i have no problem w/ last shot bc he was wide open. we had a problem of hitting wide open shots all night

OU better sign another pg because OU needs another one when TMG needs a break.

is it me or has Capel's teams had a tough time stopping tech's motion offense?

Back