OSU-Pittsburgh

2 nice drives in a row by Eaton. second one was just fricking sweet.

anybody else think that moses is just a dirty player? i still think he should have been suspended for their game against mizzou. if you get a technical and an intentional foul in the same game, i think you should be suspended for the next game.

That foul would not have been called if Blake were shooting.
He probably would have been called for a travel.

If OSU had some size, the latest Blair score should have been a foul against him, he was totally out of control

Are OSU fans really chanting "salad" and "Jenny Craig" while Blair is on the line...?
Anyone else see the irony here?

Are OSU fans really chanting "salad" and "Jenny Craig" while Blair is on the line...?

I appreciate it. I guess two fattys (fields and Blair) are > one fatty (eaton)

I dont believe in that sh*t. If you're so stupid that you can't find a chant other than some personal insult of the kid then just scream "miss it" or something...or say nothing.

this game just got interesting!

Wow it has been a great game.

OSU just has a team that won't stop. We saw it in the Big 12 Tourney game against them.

I found myself rooting for OSU with the way the refs were letting Pitt do whatever they wanted down low. It has to be pretty bad for that to happen.

they put up a good fight but Blair and Fields were too much.

good game tho.

Man I wish Blake could get the same treatment from the officials as Blair does.

Whew! That was a relief. Now we won't have to read about them in the papers all week, or listen to Trabor babble about them.

Whew! That was a relief. Now we won't have to read about them in the papers all week, or listen to Trabor babble about them.

Wanna bet?

Well it will only be for one day now (tomorrow) instead of all week. I can handle anything for a day! :ford

I feel you. They gave OSU more pub in their two week run than they did OU all year.

Back