OSU-Pittsburgh

okay everybody together....

"we're a team on the rise"....
2nd verse
"watch out next year"

For all the OU/OSU lovers in this thread. Keep your head up, guys. It was a good run.............

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A36wsqEYPfg[/ame]

okay everybody together....

"we're a team on the rise"....
2nd verse
"watch out next year"

They won't be dancing next year imo. Losing Eaton and Anderson will crush them, and they still won't have a dominant defensive big man.

Mark it down.

Good game by the Pokes. Not shedding any tears that they lost though. First half Pitt played OSU's game and played them even; second half OSU got stuck playing Pitts game and couldn't play them even. Blair ate them up; didn't get as many points, but swallowed so many rebounds. I'll give up to em for a good game; hope they enjoy watching us play next weekend!

I feel you. They gave OSU more pub in their two week run than they did OU all year.

A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But since John Helsley was assigned as OU's beat writer, he has done one heck of a job covering OU basketball. I couldn't be more pleased with the coverage our program has received in the Oklahoman lately.

A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But since John Helsley was assigned as OU's beat writer, he has done one heck of a job covering OU basketball. I couldn't be more pleased with the coverage our program has received in the Oklahoman lately.

Couldn't agree more. Where were they all season long?

Tough brak aggies. I Feel sorry for the big homie Byron Eaton. His big ass carried that team this last month.

They won't be dancing next year imo. Losing Eaton and Anderson will crush them, and they still won't have a dominant defensive big man.

Mark it down.

Eaton and Harris are Big Losses. I think Obi can start minimizing the Harris loss. Johnson and Walker give us more defense down low than we have now.

If Anderson stays we'll dance easily. If he loses we're in trouble.

OU is in a similar boat. They have one NBA ready player coming back and will be relying on a true Freshman at the point and a true Freshman down low.

Eaton and Harris are Big Losses. I think Obi can start minimizing the Harris loss. Johnson and Walker give us more defense down low than we have now.

OU is in a similar boat. They have one NBA ready player coming back and will be relying on a true Freshman at the point and a true Freshman down low.

i would much rather be in ous position than osu's position next year

Johnson nor Walker will start over Franklin and Moses. On top of that, you'll lose your MVP and not have that guy that breaks down defenses and gets shots for others. If KP has to be the man at PG, you'll have a long year. He can't blow by anyone.

If we don't dance next year then I will sport an OSU avatar for the month of March.*

*As long as Capel is the coach at OU next year.

Your kidding yourself if you think OU is in the same boat. OU returns Pattillo, Wright and Allen up front, with Warren, Crocker, Davis and Willis in the back court. That is a descent team (but short a ball handler unless Willis can do it - he played point in high school). They could literally go 7 deep if none of the new guys work out and it is highly unlikely that none of the new guys will work out.

Johnson nor Walker will start over Franklin and Moses. On top of that, you'll lose your MVP and not have that guy that breaks down defenses and gets shots for others. If KP has to be the man at PG, you'll have a long year. He can't blow by anyone.

If Johnson makes it to Stillwater, I'm pretty sure he'll start.

Your kidding yourself if you think OU is in the same boat. OU returns Pattillo, Wright and Allen up front, with Warren, Crocker, Davis and Willis in the back court. That is a descent team (but short a ball handler unless Willis can do it - he played point in high school). They could literally go 7 deep if none of the new guys work out and it is highly unlikely that none of the new guys will work out.

Wright and Allen are nothing compared to Taylor and Blake. Patillo is inconsistent. That front line isn't exactly intimidating.

Both teams will be riding heavily on freshmen next year both at the point and on the block.

There are a lot of questions for next season.

Back