OU @ #11 TCU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Their athleticism is on another level. We look like a high school team compared to them.

Milos is the only player that can get by his man on offense but he doesn't have the finishing ability yet..

I like the progress this team is showing. Definitely heading in the right direction.

-2 that 4 min .... OU has not played that bad after the first 4 ..

but against a good team that start is going to be hard to overcome

Laughably outmatched physically and we certainly don’t make up for it by being overly smart. I bet a friend $100 we’d get to 6 conf wins. That number could be 4 and I might still owe him. This now is looking like a team that in addition to their flaws has also lost confidence.

I think next year for a big, we should go extra cool and play like a walk-on cheerleader at big (only slightly sad that we play walkons at OU...)

Noland with a strong take and actual finish for an and one.. shocking

Now leading in banks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure enjoyed Jay Williams Saturday. This guy is awful. How did he get this job?

I think next year for a big, we should go extra cool and play like a walk-on cheerleader at big (only slightly sad that we play walkons at OU...)

I think Godwin needs to start in place of Tanner rest of season, but that would be a difficult conversation to have

I think Godwin needs to start in place of Tanner rest of season, but that would be a difficult conversation to have

Jacob is the one I’d remove. Play Godwin and Tanner together.

Is Miles the best player in the league? You would have a hard time convincing me otherwise.

Back