OU @ #11 TCU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Glad these guys aren’t receivers on the football team. Horrible hands. They have had their hands on every offensive rebound and lost it.

Wow. They blocked out so well on our last shot. Drooling over here wishing we did that..

Why the ref on the top calling the walk? Lol. There is a ref 3 feet from the actual walk…

godwin is bad on defense and especially on the defensive boards ..

Yup, I just think the offense is a bit better with Godwin as a screener/roller. He's a bit more mobile than Tanner. And it's not like Tanner is much better as a rebounder on the defensive glass.

I don’t want to hear it again that bamisile doesn’t play because he’s bad at defense. Jacob Groves is absolutely awful at offense and defense and he freakin starts.

I’m only one rebound from matching Tanner in the first half stat sheet, but I make up for that by not having any turnovers. We are even everywhere else.

Man, Moser has a tough road ahead, he really does. Obviously he can’t quit on this season and I’m not advocating he does; but WE know the season is over. Whatever channels exist to have ear to ground on portal, that should be the focus from here on out.

Jacob is the one I’d remove. Play Godwin and Tanner together.

Absolutely! Moser hasn’t even tried to play Godwin and Tanner together. When you’re struggling to win games, one would think no combination is off of the table!

Too bad. I think they are making us press enough that we can’t even make the open looks. Half court D has been reasonable except for the follows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back