OU @ #11 TCU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Absolutely! Moser hasn’t even tried to play Godwin and Tanner together. When you’re struggling to win games, one would think no combination is off of the table!

lol that combo would be a disaster

Sure, why not give them a completely uncontested 3/4 court shot down 17.. quitters

Wonderful final possession there. Getting it into Hill’s hands 20 feet from the basket was brilliant

Had it to single digits and then repeated our effort at okie light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the positives form the first half, we are now 50 minutes in real time closer to pitchers and catchers reporting. And we have the possession arrow to start the second half.

What will be hilarious is if/when he trots the brothers out there to start the second half.

I’d like to listen to the halftime adjustment strategy.

Getting down 11-0 wasn't necessarily insurmountable, but it was a bad omen. TCU will fight to win the league....they are really good. And if you think TCU is really athletic, wait until you see Bama on Saturday.....yikes.

Maybe Porter needs to put the lid on the basket in practice. Rebounding is not just about size. Rebounding is mostly effort and fundamentals.

What will be hilarious is if/when he trots the brothers out there to start the second half.

Hilarious is not the word I would use but I would not be surprised if he does it and tries to post one or the other again. That “try try again” thing.

Maybe Porter needs to put the lid on the basket in practice. Rebounding is not just about size. Rebounding is mostly effort and fundamentals.

Tonight has had very little to do with size. We have had inside position and had our hands on the ball first on lots of rebounds that we have simply had taken away from us. They aren’t jumping over us or beating us with height. They clearly are playing harder than we are.

Now that it's more than painfully obvious how athletically challenged amongst every other negative thing we are and how bad we suck....Take the lid off man. Play the young guys until their legs fall off. I don't care how many mistakes they make... Going to continue to get blown out all year. Why not? Ride Oweh, Uzan, Benny, Joe B... take the shirt off Northweather.. Because next year you're losing some guys anyway and you'll wish they had experience. Why in the world not?

Now that it's more than painfully obvious how athletically challenged amongst every other negative thing we are and how bad we suck....Take the lid off man. Play the young guys until their legs fall off. I don't care how many mistakes they make... Going to continue to get blown out all year. Why not? Ride Oweh, Uzan, Benny, Joe B... take the shirt off Northweather.. Because next year you're losing some guys anyway and you'll wish they had experience. Why in the world not?

To some degree....I'm with you. Tanner gave us 0 points and 1 rebound. Jacob had 3 points (on a bankshot) and 2 rebounds. And Grant isn't giving us much either to be honest.

I start Uzan, Grant, Oweh, Hill, and Tanner. Tanner will pick up a 3rd relatively quickly, so we can bring Godwin back in. I'm all for seeing some Bam as well....what do we have to lose?

Bam missed the one road trip due to family issues. Assuming he has been available since then, it’s completely inexcusable to not run him out there. Don’t get me wrong, he looked terrible early in the season. But at this point, unless he actively tries to score in the wrong basket or punt the ball into the stands, there is no harm that can come from giving him an opportunity. Hell, punting it into the stands actually would be better than some of our possessions since it wouldn’t lead to a fast break bucket.

You're exactly right. Play the guys you know will be here next year.

The losses are piling up. The team knows they’re going nowhere. They look like they have quit and don’t want to be there.

Maybe, MAYBE, 2 more wins this season. Losing record. No post season.

Moser is not the guy.

LOL. The Jacob post up strikes again.

Back