OU @ #11 TCU 7pm CST on ESPN+

I would be ok with all of the starters except for Hill sitting the rest of the game. At some point, you have to dig down and play with some pride and effort. Those guys are mailing it in.

If porter doesnt use the rest of the game to get a really good look at other players, he is a moron. I promise his plan does not deviate one iota tho. Same players..

If uzan has hit a freshman wall what has sherfield hit?

I would be ok with all of the starters except for Hill sitting the rest of the game. At some point, you have to dig down and play with some pride and effort. Those guys are mailing it in.

Completely agree. This coming six days after the OSU “effort” is unacceptable. No one can even claim that “at least this team always plays hard” anymore.

at least that is understandable ...

Grants terrible play is much more surprising

Don't forget Tanner too. After a year of play in the Big 12 and an offseason of strength and conditioning, he's gotten worse.

Oweh gets taken out again. Two minutes. Smh

And what’s the wisdom behind redshirting a guy anyway? Save a year of eligibility so he can use it somewhere else?

I’ll be shocked if that’s not exactly what happens! A 6’ 11” redshirt freshman with his numbers coming out of high school is going to have offers and people in his ear to play somewhere else. Sure hope I’m wrong!

Don't forget Tanner too. After a year of play in the Big 12 and an offseason of strength and conditioning, he's gotten worse.

other then shooting worse from 3 i actually don't think he has been worse ..

If porter doesnt use the rest of the game to get a really good look at other players, he is a moron. I promise his plan does not deviate one iota tho. Same players..

Yup…what a joke. This is hilarious

I’ll be shocked if that’s not exactly what happens! A 6’ 11” redshirt freshman with his numbers coming out of high school is going to have offers and people in his ear to play somewhere else. Sure hope I’m wrong!

If he was worth a lick, hed be playing over a walk-on methinks

TCU looks like the Boston Celtics against us. Moser better figure this out or he won’t last long. Buyout or no buyout.

I saw Luke hasn't played a single game this year. Not sure what the maximum game number is to keep the redshirt, but he should definitely get PT at some point this year.

TCU looks like the Boston Celtics against us. Moser better figure this out or he won’t last long. Buyout or no buyout.

Yep, this is bad. To start both halves like this makes him look horrible. Tike for line up changes.

Just saw Benny Schroeder with his warmups off....

Back