OU @ #5 texas 1pm CST on ESPN+

Are we really not going to review the clock?

Apparently our coach wasn’t aware enough to catch it and ask them to check. Unbelievable mistake seeing as how with under a minute left, we wouldn’t have had to use a timeout if they had stopped it immediately.

Another moral victory that will knock us out of the tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently our coach wasn’t aware enough to catch it and ask them to check. Unbelievable mistake seeing as how with under a minute left, we wouldn’t have had to use a timeout if they had stopped it immediately.

Lol at that narrative. Give up the hate man.

Another moral victory…. Ah well heck of lot closer than I thought

I feel like we are in great shape. Three wins in 14 league games but we can still totally win out last four and make the dance!

Should have an assistant or grad student or manager watching the clock. He doesn’t have time to do that.
I’m serious.

I’m not a moser fan at all but I’m sure it’s designated to someone

Last edited:
Disappointed we didn’t attempt a 3 there. Uzan was open. Was our best shot to actually win the game. That said, it was a bunny for Godwin.

They played really well today and were just sort of undone by that flurry from Rice, who was the best player on the floor.

But when you’re already 3-10 in conf I don’t really think there are moral victories.

Should have an assistant or grad student or manager watching the clock. He doesn’t have time to do that.
I’m serious.

I’m not a moser fan at all but I’m sure it’s designated to someone

They did reset the clock. It was changed in arena but espn didn’t update it until the clock started running.

Beyond frustrating that this team can’t pull out a close win against good competition. You’d think the ball would bounce OU’s way just once at this point in conference play when it mattered.

Last edited:
Rice is the reason why texass is actually good this year instead of pretending to be good like usual. He calmly put us away with free throws in Norman and he was exceptional today.

Beyond frustrating that this team can’t pull out a close win against good competition. You’d think the ball would bounce OU’s way just once at this point in conference play.

In fairness, two of our wins could easily be losses as well— Tech and WVU wins were nail-biters that could have gone against us.

Texas x2
at KU
ISU
WVU
at Tech
Baylor

By my count we’ve played 7 B12 games that were decided late. We are 2-5 in those games. Probably about where you’d expect a less talented team to land.

Back