OU beats Tulsa

I'm sure this is a longshot, but any idea on the stats for any Tulsa players?

Thanks. I had hoped we could pull the "upset", but as long as the team played well I can live with that. To be honest, anything's better than 69-44, even if it was just a scrimmage.

If this is true, I am really happy. This make my day(which is a Saturday still to me). I know this OU BBALL team will lose, but it is just good to know we have some players we can rely on in the future.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Tulsa is a legit team and it was a scrimmage so the refs most likely kept it fairly loose as to let the players play. And we don't have a legit inside defensive presence really, so we'll probably give up more points this year I would expect.

Thanks for the info

Glad the kids are playing well on offense. Gotta lock down on the D, and find a way to get Tiny a little more involved. Guards rule the college game, especially on O, but we need to know Tiny can get us a bucket inside, against one man. That will also lead to doubles, which will give our shooters open looks.

Sounds like Tubbs ball. Score score score and we can fix d probs through the year.

Back