##########OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread##########

Buddy gets all the praise but have to give a shout out to Spangler. He was an animal on the boards. Yea he missed a couple chip shots early but he had some huge rebounds. Also i thought Lattin had a solid game

its mid March. they are no more easy wins, a win is a win, onto WV

Buddy gets all the praise but have to give a shout out to Spangler. He was an animal on the boards. Yea he missed a couple chip shots early but he had some huge rebounds. Also i thought Lattin had a solid game

Spang, great game, boards, key 4th foul and 1 on Niang, key FT's late

Lattin - the fact he didn't have foul trouble. Actually hit a couple of jumpers early to keep us in it...couple of key blocks.

Spangs had a very nice back to the basket FG to get Niang his 4th late in the game..not the most aesthetically pleasing shot but it was effective..

have to give a shout out to Spangler. He was an animal on the boards. Yea he missed a couple chip shots early but he had some huge rebounds.

And yet, in the game thread, some of the usual suspects were all but questioning Ryan's manhood.

We will miss him greatly next season.

Man, I'm down on Lattin. He had those 2 blocks to close out the first half. He had 1 basket and 1 rebound in the second half. That's one more rebound than a dead man. To keep winning, he has to help on the boards and quit disappearing. He had 4 total rebounds for the game. He's a center. He wasn't in foul trouble and played 30 minutes. He gets out of position and lets people push him around. JMHO.

Spangler is a stud. He and Buddy kept us from getting crushed on the boards with 21 of OU's 35 rebounds.

Back