++++++++OU-Kansas Gameday Thread+++++++++++

if you have high blood pressure you should not be allowed to watch this OU basketball team. Huge win!!

That was a dumb inbound play by KU. They couldn't pick up the ball and pass or shoot with less than .3 seconds on the clock. By rule.

They were waiting for an OU player to lunge at the ball then try and draw a foul off of it.

They were waiting for an OU player to lunge at the ball then try and draw a foul off of it.

yep...it was actually a brilliant coaching move in theory....the only chance KU had was to get fouled.

It is ABOUT TIME something last second went in OU's favor.

That makes me feel so good for those boys!

They were so relieved and excited!!!

Nice game by the Gawks to be playing short. Hope they get their players back for the NCAA's.

I don't. I hope to hear the sqwaking early and often. Nothing sounds as pleasing to the ear as Jayhawk crying in March.

They really dominated us on the inside and got a lot of penetration but we made just enough plays. A couple of typical Jayhawk calls down the stretch but we overcame them.

Not a pretty game but I really disagree with all the rants about not trying and not hustling. They had a big size advantage on us inside, It is one of our biggest weaknesses against good teams.

Back