++++++++OU-Kansas Gameday Thread+++++++++++

Even on the road the zebra's give UK all the calls. On that rebound Hield CLEARLY got hacked and no call WOW. Good to get to the tourney with different refs. I think that is another reason UK gets beat early in the tourney many times as they can't bring their refs with them

Hey Swans, I think OU is not playing well BECAUSE UK isn't playing three of their starters. So there, OU is playing down like many teams do when someone sits starters or loses starters. So if you had your precious little starters I think OU slaps a hair lip on them. LOL

I might agree with you but we always play down to the other team's level. I want more from this team... I expect more from this team!

I might agree with you but we always play down to the other team's level. I want more from this team... I expect more from this team!

After we win today, your wonderful gayhawks will have won by ONE game WOW I'm impressed lol

See, On the reply Hield got HAMMERED on that drive and NO CALL WOW

Well up 3. Just don't like them have a 3 point shot.

After we win today, your wonderful gayhawks will have won by ONE game WOW I'm impressed lol

With their weakest ass team in years. And, if we win I'll be happy but I expected us to win the conference this year so it's still disappointing. We should be beating their ass at home......

Need a basket here or at least run 20+ seconds off the clock.

With their weakest ass team in years. And, if we win I'll be happy but I expected us to win the conference this year so it's still disappointing. We should be beating their ass at home......

you all will not even make the sweet 16 with all the 5 stars and 4 stars sad coaching job by the hairless man.

Go on to your Gayhawk board, you must have a BIG problem

Big possession and Thomas draws the foul. Need to make both. Lots of time left.

Thomas makes it a 2 score game. 45 seconds left.

you all will not even make the sweet 16 with all the 5 stars and 4 stars sad coaching job by the hairless man.

Go on to your Gayhawk board, you must have a BIG problem

OU grad 1979. You?

Back