OU/Louisiana Monroe Roll Call Thread

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
FF_133445_l.jpg

Well, we fell short of my 8,000 butts in the seats attendance campaign on Saturday. I just don't think hoops and football on the same day is a good mix. Still, the just under 7,000 was more than we drew for the Gardner Webb game (last year's bball/football doubleheader), and we outdrew the OSU team by more than 1000.

For those of you that decided that tail-gating and hanging with dad on dad's day was more important that going to the hoops game (shame on you), Tuesday will provide a chance at atonement. We only have three days to spread the word about this one, so make some calls, get on social networking sites, and let's build on Saturday's attendance!

WHAT: OU versus ULM

WHEN: Tuesday, November 17, at 7:00 PM (Doors open at 5 for Students, and at 5:30 for everyone else.)

HOW: Visit Soonersports.com or Call the ticket office (405)-325-2424 or toll-free @ (800)-456-GOOU).

WHY: Because your 16th ranked Sooners are playing! There are less home games than last year, so come out and watch this team grow and learn.

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. I am set-up to do ticket transfers as well. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

Boomer Sooner! :OUbball-logo:

-BT

So, who is going and how many are you bringing with you?

I'll have to leave sometime in the 2nd half, but I'll be there.

Me plus 3 others will be there. Have season tickets in LW5. Will be there all season.

I'll be there plus one.

Make sure to tell people that this is the last home for a while.

FF_133445_l.jpg

Well, we fell short of my 8,000 butts in the seats attendance campaign on Saturday. I just don't think hoops and football on the same day is a good mix. Still, the just under 7,000 was more than we drew for the Gardner Webb game (last year's bball/football doubleheader), and we outdrew the OSU team by more than 1000.

For those of you that decided that tail-gating and hanging with dad on dad's day was more important that going to the hoops game (shame on you), Tuesday will provide a chance at atonement. We only have three days to spread the word about this one, so make some calls, get on social networking sites, and let's build on Saturday's attendance!

WHAT: OU versus ULM

WHEN: Tuesday, November 17, at 7:00 PM (Doors open at 5 for Students, and at 5:30 for everyone else.)

HOW: Visit Soonersports.com or Call the ticket office (405)-325-2424 or toll-free @ (800)-456-GOOU).

WHY: Because your 16th ranked Sooners are playing! There are less home games than last year, so come out and watch this team grow and learn.

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. I am set-up to do ticket transfers as well. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

Boomer Sooner! :OUbball-logo:

-BT

So, who is going and how many are you bringing with you?

^
^
^
^

Number one ambassador for OU basketball

Me +1. My brothers first ever live BBall game, he is stoked.

I will be there. I haven't missed a home game in 3 years and do not plan to anytime soon.

I'm going to be there and I'm going to be loud. Hope the rest of the arena is as well.

Wont be there, got a sick son...

But coacht is gonna take my spot...Shout out to him for fillin my seats!

Back