>>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Looks like our basketball.team has shown the same respect for LSU that our football team did for Texas.

Oh come on, we all know Dick gushes over the team that's winning or Duke whichever applies.

I think you mean the team that is winning and Duke whether they are playing or not.

They've had 1guard play well.. we blockout, guard quarterman from 3.. we win

I feel like Walker hasn't really brought anything to the floor recently.

Played pretty good a few nights ago but yeah this game and the WVa and KU games he disappeared. He's just not good enough to contribute vs teams with better talent.

Looks like our basketball.team has shown the same respect for LSU that our football team did for Texas.

This game was nearly a toss-up before tip. 3 pt fav

Good come back, maybe lsu players start to get a little nervous

On his teammates for not coming back to the ball

Absolutely wrong. The guard was running up court.. random wrong pass from cousins.. he's the "1" anyways why would he be giving it up there... esp cuz the guard was covered..

I think you mean the team that is winning and Duke whether they are playing or not.

Well, yeah but I mean even if Duke is losing he gushes all about them. Not so with other losing teams.

If we come back and take the lead and then win, he will be gushing about us too.

Pathetic call there.. defense was fine

Well, yeah but I mean even if Duke is losing he gushes all about them. Not so with other losing teams.

If we come back and take the lead and then win, he will be gushing about us too.

It's the fact that hield has over 20 and the consensus favorite to win poty and you'd think he was a role player

Blatant travel

Simmons walked... no call

Back