>>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Spangler ended up with more points and rebounds than Ben Simmons did..... 16 points and 10 rebounds, vs 14 and 9 for Simmons.

Some of ya'll need to stop trying to control what other people think, feel and post.

Dude...you were more negative in this thread than I remember you.

Next time, go take some ex-lax or so then we can call you LaxToTheMax-ON-ExLaX. :ez-roll:

It's the frustration built up of a failed basketball career that will eventually be lived through my son. I'm usually negative when they're not playing as well as they could be. But nonetheless, I was screaming when Cousins hit that shot. I'll try to not be AS negative in the future, but I was pretty certain that was already my reputation lol

Unfreakingbelievable!!!!!

Wohoo!!!!!cousins baby. What a game he had. He fought hard the whole game. He was workin his buttoff on defense. Great win fellas

It's the frustration built up of a failed basketball career that will eventually be lived through my son. I'm usually negative when they're not playing as well as they could be. But nonetheless, I was screaming when Cousins hit that shot. I'll try to not be AS negative in the future, but I was pretty certain that was already my reputation lol

Same here......all about the frustration and expectations.

Gritty..gutty...not always pretty...but another true road win vs an athletic team that shot well today for the most part..especially from 3..so proud of this team

Maybe the worst overall game we played all year. And we win.

these type of wins in the spotlight can only help recruiting

Maybe the worst overall game we played all year. And we win.

It was almost a game we didn't really deserve to win, especially the way the first 32 minutes went. But they couldn't put it out of reach and Buddy went insane and Isaiah hit the big shot. Now back to the Big 12 grind

Lattin was a game best +11

LSU made nearly everything they threw at the basket today and probably played their best game of the year and we still won.

I'm glad that Quarterman didn't pull up for a three. He was five for five from three, and zero of five from two. He shot a two, and Lattin blocked it.

I'm glad that Quarterman didn't pull up for a three. He was five for five from three, and zero of five from two. He shot a two, and Lattin blocked it.
Oh so Lattin did block that one..I wasn't sure if he did or side of backboard got it

Spangler ended up with more points and rebounds than Ben Simmons did..... 16 points and 10 rebounds, vs 14 and 9 for Simmons.

The were over hyping Simmons a bit today. Hield, Cosins and Spangler were all better in my opinion.

Lattin was so good in the last few minutes. I don't know if he got stats for it all but he got some big rebounds, had a couple of steals (one was a deflection to Spangler) and blocked a shot.

LSU made nearly everything they threw at the basket today and probably played their best game of the year and we still won.

I agree. They played about as well as they could and still lost.

Back